Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got tricked into gymcelling by a fat bluepilled midget

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Even back in sophomore year in highschool I understood it was all about face. But my ugly dumbass 5'6 friend kept trying to convince me that all I needed was a little more muscle and I would be set. So I started working out by the end of senior year and he told me "Okay, but just remember...girls might be coming up to you and asking to feel your muscles. It can get annoying". I asked him if girls even noticed and he's like "Dude of course, the thirsty ones will even point it out".

Here I am YEARS into college, people tell me I look huge, STILL A FUCKING VIRGIN. Women do not show ANY more attention now than they did when I was a fucking twig.
And what's worse? Idiots have the nerve to look at me and say I should be slaying cause "I'm so jacked". I have fucking had it with the lies.

Edit: And you know what this buffoon is up to these days? Nothing, whenever I see him on social media he is by himself or his bitch cousin. He has that depressed incel look in his eyes. Pathetic fuck.

Last edited:
Even back in sophomore year in highschool I understood it was all about face. But my ugly dumbass 5'6 friend kept trying to convince me that all I needed was a little more muscle and I would be set. So I started working out by the end of senior year and he told me "Okay, but just remember...girls might be coming up to you and asking to feel your muscles. It can get annoying". I asked him if girls even noticed and he's like "Dude of course, the thirsty ones will even point it out".

Here I am YEARS into college, people tell me I look huge, STILL A FUCKING VIRGIN. Women do not show ANY more attention now than they have when I was a fucking twig.
And what's worse? Idiots have the nerve to look at me and say I should be slaying cause "I'm so jacked". I have fucking had it with the lies.

Surely there's got to be an angle for JackedCels! Just the fact that you're able to put the work ethic in means you've got something going for you. This is physically obvious by looking at your jacked up body.

Can you try some semi-betabux game in a very low socio-economic area? Maybe the fact that you're trying to pick up in uni is the main reason for failure.

He just wanted to test if the gymcelling theory works you shouldn't hate on the guy maybe that was his only cope

Need to white and AT LEAST a 4 (preferably a 5) for gymcelling to work.

Wrong place to be calling men midgets for being 5' 6"

Stop lurking you stupid "muslim" incel larper faggot, kill yourself @Bushladen008