Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Got Treated Like Shit By Everyone For Being Different

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Being autistic is hell boyos, everyone I know looks down on me, disrespects me, treats me like crap and wants nothing to do with me. My whole life has been like this starting with my shitty abusive parents to my treacherous former friends and bullies who enjoyed torturing me. I have nothing good in my life, things never changed for me, I never fit in anywhere or found people I could connect with. It sucks balls being the only guy who truly stands out in this world.

Tenor 5

Sad shit man.

Are you actually autistic or just socially awkward (I hate that term)? Because even retards can learn to be more or less normal. Just try to reduce your stress and not to overreact

That's just the way the world deals with it. Its shitty

Fellow autist here. Same treatment, same reason. I just hate not being able to understand social cues and always tripping over my words mid-sentence.

Yup that’s me ever since 1st grade

I know that feel. I've always been seen as someone to mock

This is what's called "tolerance" these days
full

tbqh honest I'm not sure if I'm autistic or just low inhib but to normies thats the same pretty much.
But goddamn they're all so boring and samey. How else am I supposed to entertain myself?

We have to break free somehow. :feelscry::feelsrope:

It's human nature to not trust people different than them. When you're raised in isolation from the rest of society, you're destined to be treated like a fiend.

I truly understand you
I just gave up trying to be social
treat them like NPCs :feelshaha:

tbqh honest I'm not sure if I'm autistic or just low inhib but to normies thats the same pretty much.
But goddamn they're all so boring and samey. How else am I supposed to entertain myself?
reminds me when i was riduculed for doing a dance