Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got three Christmas parties coming

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
You may know me as the guy who put up edgy pfps and especially the anti Christmas one, but I got a confession to make.

Call me hypocrite or something, I don't care. I got three Christmas parties upcoming from different places.

You may even call me a fakecel, but in these parties I barely get any attention, other than those close to me, foids or not.

So, I stand by my point that Christmas is a stand-in for a sexhaver festive and thus, FUCK CHRISTMAS!!

61b05c666531110019cf10e4

Parties are suicide fuel for Incels, except for the free food.

Parties are suicide fuel for Incels, except for the free food.
That's the truth. that said, I'll roll with people I know already so they're more bearable.

Go anyway. Miracles DO happen. I wish I got invited or told about parties in the first place. You mog everyone here

Go anyway. Miracles DO happen. I wish I got invited or told about parties in the first place. You mog everyone here
I don't mog shit. Also, I've went to many social events with no pussies or even making friends (at this point idc if male or foids)

You may know me as the guy who put up edgy pfps and especially the anti Christmas one, but I got a confession to make.

Call me hypocrite or something, I don't care. I got three Christmas parties upcoming from different places.

You may even call me a fakecel, but in these parties I barely get any attention, other than those close to me, foids or not.

So, I stand by my point that Christmas is a stand-in for a sexhaver festive and thus, FUCK CHRISTMAS!!

61b05c666531110019cf10e4
Don't show up to the parties. Isolate yourself like a good inkwell lad.

I've never been invited to a party. Fuck you.

go for it and feast on the food.