Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got teased by a tallfag shop employee

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Ok, even though this is tagged as ragefuel, I'm not too pissed off about this.
I would still fucking wallop this smug cunt if I could.

So, I when into this shop to steal drinks because I'm broke again and I'm really fucking thirsty.
I went to the fridges to see what I can swipe, then this tallfag employee came to the fridges and started hanging around.
I robbed that shop before many times, and got caught many times, so they know what I do.

I knew this guy was an employee and he was a head taller than me.
I wanted to show him I wasn't scared of him for being tall, so I grabbed the drinks and I told him I know he knows about me robbing this place.
He looked at me confused and tried to play dumb, so I told him "what would do if i did this, thieving".

I put 2 drinks in the inner pocket of my jacket and walked out.
He followed me and tried taunting me, telling me he hopes it's worth it and he hopes my mother's proud of me.
Britbongs come up with the worse insults and remarks btw i swear.
I turn I told him i hate her and don't care what's she thinks of feels.
He raised his hands up and did a mock scared face.

Fuck this faggot, I could easily take him in a fight and win.
He may be taller than me, but I'm more broader than he is.

He likely comes from a nice, wealthy, well off, can do family.
He likely traveled abroad with his parents when he was a kid and never had to worry about being broke.
And like with many rich fags, he looks down on peasants like me.

Meanwhile, I grew up in poverty in a broken home on a shit neighborhood.
I grew up surrounded by violence and became violent as I grew up.
My violence is controlled which is why I didn't attack him, and if I did, I'll be ldaring in a cell.

Last edited:
Jokes on him, i stole 2 tasty drinks, and I'm chilling rn while he's working a shitty low paying job.
Ai and automation will replace his ass pretty soon.

Jokes on him, i stole 2 tasty drinks, and I'm chilling rn while he's working a shitty low paying job.
Lifefuel for you mang

He’s not a richfag if he’s working in a shop

Chop his legs off

Man u are low inhib as fuck

He’s not a richfag if he’s working in a shop
His parents probably blew their money on stupid shit.
Or he's trying to be some faggy lil social contributer who gives back and pays tax to kikes for them to send to pakis, niggers, foids or boomers.

Or both.

If he had any balls he wouldve apprehended you he knows hes a weakling

Why not do it? Find a place without cameras, lure him in then attack him. Once he presses charges, claim that he pushed you and you reacted with self-defense.

Don't do it actually. These rich fucks have armies of lawyers.

If he had any balls he wouldve apprehended you he knows hes a weakling
Shop employees are not allowed to apprehend or detain shoplifters.
And yeah, he looks like the kind of fag where if somebody challenged him to a fight, hel walk away and back away like a fucking coward, while at the same time thinking he's manly.

Why not do it? Find a place without cameras, lure him in then attack him. Once he presses charges, claim that he pushed you and you reacted with self-defense.
Image 28

Don't do it actually. These rich fucks have armies of lawyers.
:feelsLSD:

You stole right in front of his face and he did nothing about it? :lul:

You stole right in front of his face and he did nothing about it? :lul:
shoplifing is pretty much de-criminalized in the west.
i've seen plenty of video of people raiding shops in the UK and US and the employees not doing a fucking thing.

shoplifing is pretty much de-criminalized in the west.
i've seen plenty of video of people raiding shops in the UK and US and the employees not doing a fucking thing.
One good thing about the west

One good thing about the west
i've been shoplifting here for years, and although i've been caught by the shop staff, they police never come after me for it.
even after i kept stealing after i punched that girl, me shoplifting was never mentioned once throughout my entire case.
and i'm not even a nigger, paki or gandhi either, i'm white so its not like this is shitskin priviledge or some shit.

i've been shoplifting here for years, and although i've been caught by the shop staff, they police never come after me for it.
even after i kept stealing after i punched that girl, me shoplifting was never mentioned once throughout my entire case.
and i'm not even a nigger, paki or gandhi either, i'm white so its not like this is shitskin priviledge or some shit.
Give me tips :feelsLSD:

What do they do when they catch you stealing?

Give me tips :feelsLSD:
1. wear a jacket with plenty of pockets.

and 2. go to a shop with not many employees and a without a security guard.
also make sure its at least somewhat busy, so whatever staff are on shift are too busy to notice you.

What do they do when they catch you stealing?
they always ask me if i'm going to pay for what i took.
nigga, if i was going to, i wouldn't be stealing it :feelskek: .
sometimes, their calm about it, sometimes their pretty pissed about it.
they always say their going to call the police, but the police don't give a shit aabout shoplifting, unless your stealing something expensive.

1. wear a jacket with plenty of pockets.

and 2. go to a shop with not many employees and a without a security guard.
also make sure its at least somewhat busy, so whatever staff are on shift are too busy to notice you.
Useful to know :feelshehe:
Thanks

they always ask me if i'm going to pay for what i took.
nigga, if i was going to, i wouldn't be stealing it :feelskek: .
sometimes, their calm about it, sometimes their pretty pissed about it.
they always say their going to call the police, but the police don't give a shit aabout shoplifting, unless your stealing something expensive.
Wtf I thought they would at least make a deal about it so you don't do it again
Very cucked on their part

Wtf I thought they would at least make a deal about it so you don't do it again
Very cucked on their part
what 2 letters do you need to spell cUcK?