Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I got some questions

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
1. How often do you guys think normies hangout in the summer compared to chads?
2. Do you think it’s mainly normies who will say they miss there high school days?
3. Do you guys think some of these chads and normies friend groups will break apart eventually?

I mean i don’t miss high school at all but i only miss the acquitances i had and high school is really the only chance to get to know anyone.
Anyways we never really had the perfect teenage hood/childhood so that’s what sucks. i wish people like my acquitances cared about me enough to hang out and call but they don’t. Most of them probably forgot my existence

Last edited:
Can't you meet any friends at work?
Ain’t anybody want to be friends at work most of the time and it’s usually a bad idea cuz someone gets promoted and then you get mad cuz they tell you do to something shit like that
Honestly don't know man
yeah now thinking of it. This was kinda stupid to ask on here but i know some of us observe normies behaviors and shit like that

IMG 4274
ehhhhhh not sure..