Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got sent home from school for sexually harassing a manequin

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
(For those of you who may not know, I started a vocational nursing program two months ago. I was a NEET for 8 years and wasn't ever planning on going back to school, but I just turned 30 and my parents gave me an ultimatum that I have to go back to school OR get a job and move out. I said "fiiiine I'll go back to school" thinking that they'd just forget about it and leave me alone, but next thing I know my mom signed me up for an LVN program without my consent and without even telling me about it. She literally filled out the application online and gave all my info (including my social security #) and made an appointment for me to take the entrance exam. I couldn't say no so that's how I ended up where I am now.)

So this past week at school we've been spending time in the skills lab where we worked with anatomically correct medical mannequins. All the mannequins in this particular room were female. Today our instructor showed us how to insert an NG tube and after her demonstration she put us in groups of 4 and assigned each group a mannequin to practice on.

There is a Tyrone in my class who all the girls at school fawn over and he happened to be placed in the same group as me. While he took his turn practicing what we learned, he kept flirting with the mannequin. He said "Heeeey sexy lady" and he was rubbing her shoulder, petting her hair, and he kept making strange comments. At one point, before inserting the tube in her mouth, he said "I must warn you that this is going to be a bit uncomfortable going down your throat, but I'm sure you've experienced many thicker objects down your throat if you know what I mean" (implying she's had many cocks down her throat lol). Everyone in our group and the group next to ours was laughing, especially all the girls since they always laugh at Tyrone's jokes. Even my instructor was smiling hard and looked like she was trying to hold back laughter.

Anyway, I decided to be more outgoing than usual and wanted to make the class laugh so I decided to "flirt" with the mannequin and make funny comments as well. But my comments were MUCH more tame. I said "Hey pretty lady" and then I started talking to her in the same way that you would talk to a real patient. I said "Mrs Jenkins I must inform you that this procedure will be uncomfortable. Let me know at any stage of this procedure if you'd like to stop". And then I began putting the tube down the throat, and I stopped for a minute to ask "Are you tolerating this procedure okay?". The people in my group were giggling, but barely. They didn't show nearly as much enthusiasm as when Tyrone was interacting with the mannequin. And then when I took the tube out, I said "You really took that like a champ!" and I rubbed her shoulder in a suggestive way. One of the girls in my group said "EW!!!" and then the other girl in our group and the girls in the next group also said "EWW!" and one of them said "You're nasty, frustratedhapa!". Then my instructor walked over to me and said "Your behavior is unacceptable. Flirting with patients and touching them in unnecessary locations is sexual harassment!" And I said "How is it sexual harassment to play around with a MANNEQUIN?!" and she replied "These mannequins represent real patients. How can I trust that you won't sexually harass a real patient in term 2 when we send you to nursing homes?". I said "I obviously wouldn't do that to a real patient. I'm not retarded". She rolled her eyes at me and said "Oooookay. You're going to have to write a letter of apology. It will be up to the director of nursing to decide whether or not she takes disciplinary action against you." Then I got kind of pissed and said "Are you fucking kidding me?!! It was just a joke!! Tyrone did it first, anyway! Why aren't you lecturing him and making him apologize?". And the bitch had the nerve to say "I didn't witness him doing that". And I said "I LITERALLY SAW YOU LOOKING RIGHT AT HIM AND SMILING!!! YOU WERE RIGHT THERE!!!!". And she said "Oh no, I must've been distracted and smiled because of whatever I was thinking about". I said "THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!". Anyway she got pissed and sent me home. The worst part is that today was our last day before winter break, but since I got sent home early and missed the last 3 hours, I'm going to have to come back on a day during my winter break to make up those 3 hours. My school is retarded and doesn't allow ANY absences, even if the student only missed one hour, they are forced to come back on a day off to make up the hours they missed. UGH!!!!

ANYWAY.... the only reason my cunt of a teacher got so offended is because I'm UGLY!!!! But she LOOKED THE OTHER WAY then the Tyrone did the same thing because he is GOOD LOOKING!!!!

Fuck my life and fuck being ugly. My experience today proves that LOOKISM IS TRUE!

It's completely over mate, that's a low even I haven't reached.

72EDA53B C94F 47E8 89EA 9F5CD5C51384

You don’t want to become a LVN, the female nurses will absolutely destroy you if you aren’t good looking. Some of the most vindictive women I’ve ever met were nurses. I’ve worked in the medical field for several years now, first hand experience.

I've been caught fingering mannequins as a kid

Things are bad now but in a few years it'll probably be even worse. :feelsbadman: It's like there is nothing left to fight for anymore.

I had a similar thing happen to me that was really bad where a teacher shouted at me for doing something that a chad also did and got away with.

This happened a few days ago and it's the worst thing that's happened to me mentally ever. I get flashbacks to it constantly and I'm just fucked in the head and everything.

I fucking hate being ugly.

Why is it you cant leave that medical school and do something else?

I would NEVER do or say such a thing in front of other people, what did you think would happen? It is absolutely disgusting that a sub5 male would even mention or express sexual things.
Anyway, I decided to be more outgoing than usual

Oh no... I see.. you wanted to change things up. It is better to just keep to yourself and don't speak to a single soul unless you're spoken too, which is probably what you were doing before. Whatever horrible creature crawled into your brain and told you it was a good idea to emulate a Tyrone's behavior needs to be ridded of immediately. I guess you learned your lesson.

Ngl I thought this would be a star wars spoiler thread when I saw the title. But it's actually fucking true wtf honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk

Why did you even try to be outgoing? Not only was it fucking stupid and not funny, you run a major risk for just being ugly. Also you did the exact same joke with minor differences

II wished nazis won the war they would kill all incels so we would not be born

Had a girl telling me Im not a "sexual person" and shouldn't talk about sexual stuff once.

Yeah it's over. Were a completely different lifeform. Like the shit bacteria on the toilet seat

(For those of you who may not know, I started a vocational nursing program two months ago. I was a NEET for 8 years and wasn't ever planning on going back to school, but I just turned 30 and my parents gave me an ultimatum that I have to go back to school OR get a job and move out. I said "fiiiine I'll go back to school" thinking that they'd just forget about it and leave me alone, but next thing I know my mom signed me up for an LVN program without my consent and without even telling me about it. She literally filled out the application online and gave all my info (including my social security #) and made an appointment for me to take the entrance exam. I couldn't say no so that's how I ended up where I am now.)

So this past week at school we've been spending time in the skills lab where we worked with anatomically correct medical mannequins. All the mannequins in this particular room were female. Today our instructor showed us how to insert an NG tube and after her demonstration she put us in groups of 4 and assigned each group a mannequin to practice on.

There is a Tyrone in my class who all the girls at school fawn over and he happened to be placed in the same group as me. While he took his turn practicing what we learned, he kept flirting with the mannequin. He said "Heeeey sexy lady" and he was rubbing her shoulder, petting her hair, and he kept making strange comments. At one point, before inserting the tube in her mouth, he said "I must warn you that this is going to be a bit uncomfortable going down your throat, but I'm sure you've experienced many thicker objects down your throat if you know what I mean" (implying she's had many cocks down her throat lol). Everyone in our group and the group next to ours was laughing, especially all the girls since they always laugh at Tyrone's jokes. Even my instructor was smiling hard and looked like she was trying to hold back laughter.

Anyway, I decided to be more outgoing than usual and wanted to make the class laugh so I decided to "flirt" with the mannequin and make funny comments as well. But my comments were MUCH more tame. I said "Hey pretty lady" and then I started talking to her in the same way that you would talk to a real patient. I said "Mrs Jenkins I must inform you that this procedure will be uncomfortable. Let me know at any stage of this procedure if you'd like to stop". And then I began putting the tube down the throat, and I stopped for a minute to ask "Are you tolerating this procedure okay?". The people in my group were giggling, but barely. They didn't show nearly as much enthusiasm as when Tyrone was interacting with the mannequin. And then when I took the tube out, I said "You really took that like a champ!" and I rubbed her shoulder in a suggestive way. One of the girls in my group said "EW!!!" and then the other girl in our group and the girls in the next group also said "EWW!" and one of them said "You're nasty, frustratedhapa!". Then my instructor walked over to me and said "Your behavior is unacceptable. Flirting with patients and touching them in unnecessary locations is sexual harassment!" And I said "How is it sexual harassment to play around with a MANNEQUIN?!" and she replied "These mannequins represent real patients. How can I trust that you won't sexually harass a real patient in term 2 when we send you to nursing homes?". I said "I obviously wouldn't do that to a real patient. I'm not retarded". She rolled her eyes at me and said "Oooookay. You're going to have to write a letter of apology. It will be up to the director of nursing to decide whether or not she takes disciplinary action against you." Then I got kind of pissed and said "Are you fucking kidding me?!! It was just a joke!! Tyrone did it first, anyway! Why aren't you lecturing him and making him apologize?". And the bitch had the nerve to say "I didn't witness him doing that". And I said "I LITERALLY SAW YOU LOOKING RIGHT AT HIM AND SMILING!!! YOU WERE RIGHT THERE!!!!". And she said "Oh no, I must've been distracted and smiled because of whatever I was thinking about". I said "THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!!!!". Anyway she got pissed and sent me home. The worst part is that today was our last day before winter break, but since I got sent home early and missed the last 3 hours, I'm going to have to come back on a day during my winter break to make up those 3 hours. My school is retarded and doesn't allow ANY absences, even if the student only missed one hour, they are forced to come back on a day off to make up the hours they missed. UGH!!!!

ANYWAY.... the only reason my cunt of a teacher got so offended is because I'm UGLY!!!! But she LOOKED THE OTHER WAY then the Tyrone did the same thing because he is GOOD LOOKING!!!!

Fuck my life and fuck being ugly. My experience today proves that LOOKISM IS TRUE!

Wow what is this gay chit?

Your 30 and you still wanna be cool and imitate Tyrone? Think on ur own unique jokes

The reason why she got anmoyed is cuz women in ur class got anoyed first and made a scene to which she reacted.

Dont stand out in places where you r not liked

What a joke of a society, I think i would have smacked that teacher and walked out to never come back again, jesus

In previous generations, Tyrones were kept in check as men would not tolerate their women mixing with them. Now cucked Western Society and their ethnic slaves (around the world) think putting Tyrones in their place is racist and cruel. In reality it is the protection of a tribe, people, nation. Tyrones got it easy in the West. White Chads got it the easiest. Ethnic men are at the bottom. Not even their own foids like them anymore in the West.

Lame bro.

Wtf kind of bs is that? Act/jk like a niggra?

NOT ACTUALLY FINGERing THAT DOLL CUNT?

But hey. You did well standing up to the vag in charge. Too bad it didn't help.

My condolences little bro.

Why did you even try to be outgoing? Not only was it fucking stupid and not funny, you run a major risk for just being ugly. Also you did the exact same joke with minor differences

OP brutally fucked up on this one.

Sounds like Tyrone fanfic

People like this shouldnt have authority positions. This just shows you that looks determine alot more than just dating advantages it dictates your everyday life

Fawning over BBC, disgusting whores

JFL at taking school and school studies seriously as an ugly male

You actually started trying to joke around like that Infront of random classmates? Extremely low inhib brutally mogs me, your biggest mistake was copying someone else's joke right after, as a non chad you can't get away with this, I assume you are not NT.

You should have asked her why it’s okay for Tyrone to be even more suggestive than you were and still get away with it.

You cannot do this jokes as an ugly male, It Is Just akward. As an incel you should never try to jestermax with strangers unless your jokes are really funny.

However the reaction of the nurse was brutal. No excuses for her.

dont try to be funny again they giggled at you because they think you are a weird loser

You're not entitled to plastic pussy sweaty.

If you are incel do not enter any predominantly foid line of work or study. The second I saw that the director was also a foid (who BTW will have no context of your actions since she wasn't there, and think the worst of them simply because the instructor deemed them worthy of report) it triggered a too many foids response in my head.

A dude may have given you a pass, but it's over. Foids do not judge the validity of actions by morals, but by feels. You doing the same thing as Tyrone is thus deemed bad because it made them feel weird and disgusted. While naturally Tyrone's performance made them feel different sensations.