Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got rhinoplasty last sumerr ...

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
And I may have an infection. If I do, the implant will have to be taken out and I will have to go back to total subhumanness for the infection to go away (takes 6 months), all to get a revision surgery and wait another 12-24 months for the swelling to go down. My ascension plans for 2018 are Falling apart. If this turns out to be the case, I will try to hide from society in Africa or another country keeping myself busy with something away from society in total isolation . If something gets in the way with that, we'll , I'll just sui

So from plastic surgery, you got an infection but no gf. Why even bother with plastic surgery? Fall for the memes?

So from plastic surgery, you got an infection but no gf. Why even bother with plastic surgery? Fall for the memes?
With my incel luck I should just expect it to be an infection

i need it look at hjow recessed my maxilla is

im recessed as fuck

brutal, hope thats not the case and it works out for you

With my incel luck I should just expect it to be an infection
>Incel luck
That's a real thing I think. The universe is dead set on making sure we don't escape our destiny.

>Incel luck
That's a real thing I think. The universe is dead set on making sure we don't escape our destiny.
Seriously. It actually makes me superstitious haha

>Incel luck
I swear this is a real thing.