Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got retarded group

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
Basically only me & one other dude have enough brain to program the application. But I am doing much more than him.

Then we have a retarded foid who can’t code for shit & two normies who are shit with coding.

I am basically coding 80% of the entire application myself when it’s meant for 5 ppl. I love it!! So much fun!

Shit is not even hard, just a tedious to develop.

Also the reason I am in this group is because I have to make groups with niggas in my class & there was very limited time to get into groups. Otherwise I would try to find people who got a brain.

being good at coding is a truecel trait

The thing that makes me hate university ten times harder that the foid will get a higher grade than the people that did the work.
I was always the group leader since most people didnt have brains, and i still got low grades cuz there is only too much you can do in group assignments

I would probably suck at programming too if I was in your class. Such is the curse of having a low IQ, everyone hates you not realizing you didn't chose the brain structure you were born with

The thing that makes me hate university ten times harder that the foid will get a higher grade than the people that did the work.
I was always the group leader since most people didnt have brains, and i still got low grades cuz there is only too much you can do in group assignments
Yeah bro it is fucking infuriating. Also since these foids are highly sociable and normies are massive simps to them they will get huge help from simping normies.

I know for a fact atleast 80-90% of the foids in these programming classes are fucking retarded shit for brains whores. Most of the normies there can’t code for shit so the foids will be even worse. Yet I see foids going into further classes.

The foid in my group had to pass a previous decently challenging unit which she 100% got huge help from simps on.

Basically only me & one other dude have enough brain to program the application. But I am doing much more than him.

Then we have a retarded foid who can’t code for shit & two normies who are shit with coding.

I am basically coding 80% of the entire application myself when it’s meant for 5 ppl. I love it!! So much fun!

Shit is not even hard, just a tedious to develop.

Also the reason I am in this group is because I have to make groups with niggas in my class & there was very limited time to get into groups. Otherwise I would try to find people who got a brain.
Women are into tech? Bruh so over. She'll probably pass because she's a woman, while you have to work your ass off for a medium grade.

Yeah bro it is fucking infuriating. Also since these foids are highly sociable and normies are massive simps to them they will get huge help from simping normies.

I know for a fact atleast 80-90% of the foids in these programming classes are fucking retarded shit for brains whores. Most of the normies there can’t code for shit so the foids will be even worse. Yet I see foids going into further classes.

The foid in my group had to pass a previous decently challenging unit which she 100% got huge help from simps on.
I used to be one of those simps, when i was not black pilled.

same thing here
Yeah OP is bragging about being a smartass not realizing it's also something you are born with and cannot control. Most normies with average IQs naturally suck at math and programming but can learn it, then foids who have on average lower IQs will struggle with it more than men of course and lastly you have retards like me who would make the whole class cringe with his terrible logical thinking skills

Very based.

What does the application do and what nigger language is it in?

Yeah OP is bragging about being a smartass not realizing it's also something you are born with and cannot control. Most normies with average IQs naturally suck at math and programming but can learn it, then foids who have on average lower IQs will struggle with it more than men of course and lastly you have retards like me who would make the whole class cringe with his terrible logical thinking skills
Bro I am a bitretarded as well. 1yr ago I was completely retarded at this stuff. The thing is these normies should have better skills than what I am seeing, they have more time with the language than I do. I am no programming god at all bro, especially with this language I’m using.

Very based.

What does the application do and what nigger language is it in?
It’s in Java. It is using a database & javafx for the UI. The app is basically for documents, you can put in details and a url to save the details to the database, then it can retrieve all the entries for viewing. There is also a feature for groups of documents & profiles where you can see what other users have made.

Bro I am a bitretarded as well. 1yr ago I was completely retarded at this stuff. The thing is these normies should have better skills than what I am seeing, they have more time with the language than I do. I am no programming god at all bro, especially with this language I’m using.
I see, makes sense. They are probably spending all that time with their friends and gfs