Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got rejected by a college classmate and I didn't ask or even wanted to have anything with her

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
Not only did I get rejected, but so did other incel friends/acquaintances I have from college. This woman suspected that we were trying to make out with her because my friends/acquaintances exchanged a few innocent words with her (I didn't speak any word to her) and because we left the classroom at the same time as her (pure coincidence).

After class ended she sent angry text messages to a friend because she thought she was the one encouraging us to try to make out with her :lul: :lul:

As I said, I had no interest in this woman. And the same thing for my incel friends/acquaintances.

It took me a while to realize how brutal this situation was. Being rejected without even wanting/asking for it is another level of brutality.

follow her home and rape her as soon as you can

Not only did I get rejected, but so did other incel friends/acquaintances I have from college. This woman suspected that we were trying to make out with her because my friends/acquaintances exchanged a few innocent words with her (I didn't speak any word to her) and because we left the classroom at the same time as her (pure coincidence).

After class ended she sent angry text messages to a friend because she thought she was the one encouraging us to try to make out with her :lul: :lul:

As I said, I had no interest in this woman. And the same thing for my incel friends/acquaintances.

It took me a while to realize how brutal this situation was. Being rejected without even wanting/asking for it is another level of brutality.
Fucking over my white bro!

it's normal to foids to feel that most men are trying to fuck her or make out with her even tho they're not
it's just her ego that tell her that she's very important and hot shit so she's chassed by people. tell her next time that you're not interested and she will get furious

I am James Deen

I once was in an group project for 6 months, and together we made a language game and also did focus groups on it and a comparative study (I know they make us work very hard, we got a 9/10 for it).

One of the girls just walked away the final class without even saying goodbye to us. Girls really are insanely cold, even after working 6 months together. I guess she had her "own life" :)

I once was in an group project for 6 months, and together we made a language game and also did focus groups on it and a comparative study (I know they make us work very hard, we got a 9/10 for it).

One of the girls just walked away the final class without even saying goodbye to us. Girls really are insanely cold, even after working 6 months together. I guess she had her "own life" :)
Brutal, she never saw you as a friend

Brutal, she never saw you as a friend
I ignored her one time and I think she ran away crying. Maybe it is hard for girls to say goodbye because it hurts them. But if I would ask her about that on whatsapp, she would say I'm completely crazy (which happened in fact)

Damn... for some reason this reminds me of something that happened to a mgtow asian guy. This guy was chilling in some restaurant when a girl he never saw approached him and said to him that she has a boyfriend. He was confused because he never understood that he was so ugly that this woman felt the necessity to make him know that he didn’t have any chance at all... It was over for him before it even began!

Must've been painful man. But yeah. I'm familiar with those types of woman. B**tch was a stuck up over intitled center whore. She did that to make her self look good.

Yeah I feel you. They become hyperaware of anything that could represent interest towards them. This has happened to me many times too, this is a tell-tale sign that she finds you very unattractive. Women don't want anything to do with ugly men and they go out of their way to pre-reject them so these guys would stay away. You know you're ugly when women get the creeps from you even when you don't even hit on them.

man when I was a teenager a girl comes up to me out of nowhare looks me striaght in the face the conversaion went like this

Her: excuse me ?
Me: blank look of confusion
Her: "fuck off" shaking her head "fuck off
then walks away
Me: trying to process what has happend for no reason

Senario no 2

was minding my own busniness on the bus

Girls opposite me get off the bus
I look out the window and see a black girl looking at me, she then begins to yell at me, then the whole group begins to yell at me with her.

Senario no 3

was minding my own business and the group of girls next to me sitting down at the table start telling me to fuck off

Senario no 4

I compliment on a girls looks and she tells me to fuck off

Senario no 5

The classic psychopathic bitch

I noticed that a girl is looking at me so I turn in her direction only for her eyes to widen with hatred, so I turn away and carry on wallking because I know what is good for me.

I get pre-rejected at all hair salons by over the all foids. They do it by mentioning their bf/husband as fast as they can several time without any prompts. I will have no interest in them and give them zero signals, just want my hair cut. Eventually i got fed up with it and only go to male barbers now.

She wanted to raise her smv by pretending that everyone wants to fuck her, common thing for low tier beckies.