Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got rejected after the interview

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
back to ldaring I go :blackpill:
I must say it made me feel a little depressed :feelsbadman: I decided not to go to the gym and just order some food and break my diet for today only :feelsbadman:

I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:

rape a nigress in basra:feelsaww:

maybe if had sex youd have better luck :chad:

your pain is my pain brother man :feelsbadman:

What job did you apply for?

you aren't missing much, I'm on the verge of walking out of my shitty wagecuck job, fugg it lol

you aren't missing much, I'm on the verge of walking out of my shitty wagecuck job, fugg it lol
I don't even have a pc that I can use to escapemaxx by gaming my brocel :feelsbadman:

Just grow your personality by 3.937573 cm and you'll get a brain surgeon job

I must say it made me feel a little depressed :feelsbadman: I decided not to go to the gym and just order some food and break my diet for today only :feelsbadman:
Bro don’t go to gym, you think with diet and shit you’ll get better?? lol just do the stuff you like without getting over the top

You made it to the interview? Mogs me

Bro don’t go to gym, you think with diet and shit you’ll get better?? lol just do the stuff you like without getting over the top
Tbh I don't like the gym but I go there as a form of escapism and feel like im doing something with my day :feelsbadman:

Tbh I don't like the gym but I go there as a form of escapism and feel like im doing something with my day :feelsbadman:
Good for you then, do things you enjoy

good i need company :feelsYall:

Im sorry brother, hang in there. getting a job as an incel is almost as ridiculous as dating, if you dont excel in some area.
I'd like to give you pointers but i also dont have a job :feelsrope:

I'm sorry if this posts gave you or anyone flashbacks tbh :feelsbadman:
It's alright man, i just remembered a couple of times were i was actively looking for jobs. sent a lot of resumes, done a few interviews. everything ending in nothing, every single time. no matter if it was for a normal shop or an it job or whatever. they all rejected me for some reason or another, there was only one time were i had a really good interview and i was sure i had gotten the job. sad thing is i didnt, job-hunting is brutal.

iq mogs me
iqmogging someone is lifefuel for my retarded ass tbhngl :feelsokman:

It's alright man, i just remembered a couple of times were i was actively looking for jobs. sent a lot of resumes, done a few interviews. everything ending in nothing, every single time. no matter if it was for a normal shop or an it job or whatever. they all rejected me for some reason or another, there was only one time were i had a really good interview and i was sure i had gotten the job. sad thing is i didnt, job-hunting is brutal.
I feel like there is a breed of luckcels among incels since I believe in luck. some people just have very bad luck a top of being ugly. when I used to have a job, the worst things happened to me was when my boss checks on me or demanded something or a quick simple task asap.
for example, regarding this thread, the interview was a voicecall. all other people I know that got interviewed got asked simple, straightforward questions. when it was my turn it was more like an investigation, and interviewers were relentless with their questioning to the point of pushing me to give wrong answers. that a top of my stutter and shitvoice which caused them to be apparently mildly annoyed and cut my talk when I was given time for more detailed answers.

I feel like there is a breed of luckcels among incels since I believe in luck. some people just have very bad luck a top of being ugly. when I used to have a job, the worst things happened to me was when my boss checks on me or demanded something or a quick simple task asap.
for example, regarding this thread, the interview was a voicecall. all other people I know that got interviewed got asked simple, straightforward questions. when it was my turn it was more like an investigation, and interviewers were relentless with their questioning to the point of pushing me to give wrong answers. that a top of my stutter and shitvoice which caused them to be apparently mildly annoyed and cut my talk when I was given time for more detailed answers.
Man that's relatable as hell i dont think i could do a voicecall interview to be honest(im too much of an autist IRL i dont think i could manage the stress). i remember a lot of times when friends told me how easy was to pass certain interviews and going and then getting destroyed or just not even getting an interview at all. i remember one time that i did an "internship" in an accounting firm where me and a friend went there at separate times. i remember there was a thing we had to do and i clearly had no idea how to do it, my friend didnt either so he told me how when they asked him to do that task, he just said he didnt remember how to do it(we were supposed to learn it in HS lmao) so they just laughted along with him and told him how to do it.
So i did the same thing and said the same sentence as him when asked to do that thing, welp. it didnt go as i expected as they got stern and told me how could i forget to do a super important thing like that one, they told me how to do it too but thinking back about it that certainly was a blackpilling moment(my friend in question is a chadlite)

But yeah i also believe in luck, there's no way to explain my life if not. there were hundreds of times that i wanted to do stuff and even the most minuscule thing ends up being a dissaster, from getting jobs to interactions, you name it. luck is something a lot of incel lack in genetics, but there's also some who also didnt have luck in other aspects of life. the only "luck" that i have is that i didnt need to work to get food and i can live with certain copes that other people dont have, but comparing myself to the friends i have im much, much worse. even thinking about the guys who have less money than me

Man that's relatable as hell i dont think i could do a voicecall interview to be honest(im too much of an autist IRL i dont think i could manage the stress). i remember a lot of times when friends told me how easy was to pass certain interviews and going and then getting destroyed or just not even getting an interview at all. i remember one time that i did an "internship" in an accounting firm where me and a friend went there at separate times. i remember there was a thing we had to do and i clearly had no idea how to do it, my friend didnt either so he told me how when they asked him to do that task, he just said he didnt remember how to do it(we were supposed to learn it in HS lmao) so they just laughted along with him and told him how to do it.
So i did the same thing and said the same sentence as him when asked to do that thing, welp. it didnt go as i expected as they got stern and told me how could i forget to do a super important thing like that one, they told me how to do it too but thinking back about it that certainly was a blackpilling moment(my friend in question is a chadlite)

But yeah i also believe in luck, there's no way to explain my life if not. there were hundreds of times that i wanted to do stuff and even the most minuscule thing ends up being a dissaster, from getting jobs to interactions, you name it. luck is something a lot of incel lack in genetics, but there's also some who also didnt have luck in other aspects of life. the only "luck" that i have is that i didnt need to work to get food and i can live with certain copes that other people dont have, but comparing myself to the friends i have im much, much worse. even thinking about the guys who have less money than me
That reminds me of another blackpill moment in my life, which summarized into this: if you have bad luck as an incel, you can't afford to have a strong work aggressive/competitive persona. you will be rebuked and/or fired, don't expect your boss/coworkees to stand on your side EVER because they won't, and that's from experience. they know things and they choose not to tell you, you make the same tactic and you get rebuked by your boss for not helping your colleagues.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]you also have to be so nice to the point of getting cuck level treatment at work by other people, even people who work for you will complain. and you can't do anything about it. you are just pressurized even when you play that nice cuck persona. its similar to wagecucking but it's an actual job not minimum wage. [/UWSL]

That reminds me of another blackpill moment in my life, which summarized into this: if you have bad luck as an incel, you can't afford to have a strong work aggressive/competitive persona. you will be rebuked and/or fired, don't expect your boss/coworkees to stand on your side EVER because they won't, and that's from experience. they know things and they choose not to tell you, you make the same tactic and you get rebuked by your boss for not helping your colleagues.

[UWSL]you also have to be so nice to the point of getting cuck level treatment at work by other people, even people who work for you will complain. and you can't do anything about it. you are just pressurized even when you play that nice cuck persona. its similar to wagecucking but it's an actual job not minimum wage. [/UWSL]
For sure, dont even try to copy your colleages cuz you'll pass off as a retard, man myself even bantering with friends its a bit hard to do as i always am in the losing side of the argument, not even talking about colleages and bosses lmao. that's one thing that neetceldom is good for at least, you dont have to deal with shitty co-workers/bosses

man myself even bantering with friends its a bit hard to do as i always am in the losing side of the argument.
About bantering......lmao.
I remember when I used to try lighten the mood with my boss/coworkers, they completely ignored me and it's all silence. but when someone else does that it's all laughs man. it's literally too brutal to take.

i know the pain. did you curl up?

i know the pain. did you curl up?
No, I coped my way through that by celebrating with a food order of a large chicken sandwich, a piece of cake, a piece of cheesecake and 2 donuts. best cope ever tbh because that foodcope tasted godlike that day :feelsaww: fast food and cake from these places I ordered from typically taste boring but that day it tasted great and fresh :feelsaww::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
An insight for what beholds for me in the future :feelsrope:

job interview nowadays are all about sink or swim. Even the ones with a lot of job experience will still not get hired if there are others who are competing for the same job. If they know you are really good at something they might even underpaid you after the hiring process is done

Try a temp to hire agency, they literally can't make any money or revenue without putting you at a job placement. I remember from the ages 18-23 I was literally retarded trying to find jobs or sources of income, but fear not fren, it gets easier overtime once you learn how the wagecuck world really works. :feelsjuice: