Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got referred to as a kid.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
These teenage girls in the mall thought I was a kid or a guy their age. It's over, man.

Nothing personal, kid

It’s ok kid

Sorry, just playing with ya. Ya foids are punchable bags of meat when they do that.

You’re a good kid

I could buy you alcohol :dab::chad:

Over for immortalcels

giphy.gif

You should boymaxx ngl.

Stop kidding me

how are you hanging out with teenage girls, i'd love to know.

Everyone at my workplace calls me buddy, even the high schoolers working there JFL

how are you hanging out with teenage girls, i'd love to know.
I'm actually not, they just briefly passed me by in the mall and thought I was a kid.
Sorry, nothing to see, Mr. FBI agent.

I'm actually not, they just briefly passed me by in the mall and thought I was a kid.
Sorry, nothing to see, Mr. FBI agent.
How exactly did the interaction go down?

Its over for kidcels :cryfeels:

sucks but it's way better than to norwood at 25 and be considered a grandpa

What's sad is when you look at other 19 year olds with fully grown beards and defined jawline/cheekbone area JFL

What's sad is when you look at other 19 year olds with fully grown beards and defined jawline/cheekbone area JFL
I know, it's terrible how I seem to be stuck at age 15 in appearance. But then again, I was always behind everyone even when I hit puberty early. When I was actually 15, I looked like I was 12. So I guess my appearance is 3-4 years behind my actual age.

It must be my genes. My family just looks young in general for their age, especially my dad's side.

sucks but it's way better than to norwood at 25 and be considered a grandpa
True. I guess it's far better than norwooding and becoming an oldcel in your 20s-30s. I'd honestly rather age slowly than age quickly. I'm in no hurry at all to get old, quite the opposite.

It's all gonna be okay kiddo.
:feelsmusic::feelsautistic:

always happens to me, when i was 18 some fucker younger then me asked how old i was, i lied saying i was 17 and he said "you look way younger then that man"

god i fucking hate looking young for my age so much, no one fucking respects you, and normies wonder why im so pissed off all the time

I also look young for my age

I'm 35 and still look 25. Maybe I'd live to be 150...