Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got rated a 0 by a female

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
Today, I found some old photos of myself when I was much leaner with long hair. I thought I would post them on Snapchat and ask for ratings from girls. Unfortunately, it didn't work out as I had hoped. People said I looked scary due to my facial features, and the fact that I had long hair didn't help. I've been called a criminal or a school shooter. which fucking ruined my self self esteem, so I decided to cut my hair to at least look more presentable especially when I want to find job

maybe change your pfp and you'll get some bitches on your dick nigggggaaaa

Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got, you'd get some bitches on your dick.

Maybe if you got rid of that old yee-yee ass haircut you got, you'd get some bitches on your dick.
I already did but my skull looks tall now since my hair is now short.

Hold your frame, put on some extravagant outfits and bang you're a 0.0000001. So quit whining

Femoids use fakeup to look less like androids

I got called ugly by a 4year old the other day. Crushed me for the rest of the day

Trick is don’t show your face, and don’t ask for girls opinions.

Add a bunch of girls off quick add, once you get to at least 500 followers, post a pic of you on your story with the camera in front of your face.

Watch the girls start complimenting you.

Bonus, if you’re not jacked or don’t like the gym you can always use airbrush or manly to fraud how you look.