Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got permabanned on looksmax.org so i have to migrate here

I

ImprovLoser

Greycel
Looksmax issue much better and less self defeatist this place is just depressing and people being lazy neets.

ironic, because it's usually the opposite that happens

this place is depressing because it's the TRUTH, and many users here have jobs or are in school.

looksmaxxing is only worth it if you are tall and already somewhat good looking.

How do you get banned on trannymax jfl. :lul:

Srs what did you do?

I'm not a lazy neet

Didn't read also kys.

Filthy sex haver

First thread here and u just talk shit of this site

Nice way to say hello forum

ironic, because it's usually the opposite that happens

this place is depressing because it's the TRUTH, and many users here have jobs or are in school.
Looksmax is full of faggots obbsessed with chads and who have BDD

looksmaxx is the cage where we lock the most autistic users

First thread here and u just talk shit of this site
All of the ones that come here do that. You had that one guy who’s first thread was “LOLOLOL THIS PLACE IS EUGENES.CO”

i like .co much more

I come here and it's full of people with anime profile pics and people with Elliot Rodger profile pics jfl tbh
U niggas are comfortable accepting that you are inferior Instead of improving yourself you just whine and ldar and you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

Lookmax people are a bunch of copers who haven't come to terms with the blackpill. They haven't had ego death. They are not wise. They still have delusions of grandeur, hoping to ascend to chadhood, which will never come.

They think they are better than their fellow incel brethren and so they roast them, and fight each other like animals and destroy each other and their community in the process.

They not realizing that this community is all that they will ever have. They don't realize that normies will never accept them. Girls will never truly accept them or empathize with their mindset or their struggles. They don't realize just how over it is.
Ascension is a meme, but I'm more about moneymaxing I dont care about foids supposed validation. Also most supposed blackpillers here and on looksmax.org are bluepilled.

didn't read
won't read

People here are much more blackpilled than on Looksmax. Looksmax is a mix of red and black, with more red.
Cope most confuse ldardom with being blackpilled and justifying how they are failures.

Says the guy with an anime profile pic jfl

OP finna
EMwsRwkXYAI3keU.jpg

I come here and it's full of people with anime profile pics and people with Elliot Rodger profile pics jfl tbh
U niggas are comfortable accepting that you are inferior Instead of improving yourself you just whine and ldar and you wonder why no one takes you seriously.
Just looksmax as a manlet bro!
Looksmaxxing only works if your tall