Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I got none of the covid boosters

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Get mogged normalscum

Unfortunately though I did get the first covid shot. Over for my DNA.

I'm having an extremely bad flu rn. Most likely COVID.

Unfortunately though I did get the first covid shot. Over for my DNA.
At least you only got one
I'm lucky that my parents raised me anti-vaccine my whole life, so i got no covid shots

Over for people who took any one of those clotshots. Unfortunately. They promote impaired DNA repair so they will cut years from your life.

Just another way for the elite to handle the masses and reduce our numbers a little bit. Then again, most people consume too much and live for too long so this is their way to cull the herd.

Over for people who took any one of those clotshots. Unfortunately. They promote impaired DNA repair so they will cut years from your life.

Just another way for the elite to handle the masses and reduce our numbers a little bit. Then again, most people consume too much and live for too long so this is their way to cull the herd.
Oyyyyyyyy @faded

Fuck, I got that mRNA vaccine twice. I hesitated to take it at first because the clinical period for the vaccine was too short, but I ended up taking it because of the pressure from the surroundings and the fear of catching coronavirus. It's the worst mistake of my life. My intelligence is absolutely normie-tier.:feels::kys: