Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I got no fucking clue whats the point of Snapchat

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Had this App for over a year now I only uploaded 1 pic for my profil and yeah thats it.

I got no idea how to generate "Snapscore" or if that shit is in any way relevant? They also all the time suggest me to add random people, ive added a couple and i tell you not 99% of the ones i added 6 to 3 months ago have gone dormant.

Theres the whole Snapfilter option that i dont use because its a stupid gimmick and theres basically this short form content shit similar to Tiktok but the difference to Tiktok seems to be that Snap Shorts are all about yourself and its 90% some 16 to 30 yo chick doing random ass dances or simply 10 second video twerking their asses into the cam like i could grope them from my room lmao but if i do it in real life they call the cops.

Also the comments are LOADED with Simps and Cucks. It aint even funny whats going on there. I mean i know how many men are desperate but every fucking comment section:
"I love youuuu" - you dont even know her...
"You are beautiful!" - no shes Sub5?
"Hey my Name is Achmet 38 yo Arab/German can we meet?" - 38 JBM tryhard betabuxxer on a 60k Follower Onlyfans Whore

I just dont understand this world.

Also ive talked to a bunch of chicks and god damn am I wasting my time, the amount of self love and attention whoring and random Chit chat, give me a fucking number and lets meet up to a Coffee or a Walk in the park but NOOOOOO I have a Boyfriend...then why are you talking to me instead of Him? "Because hes at work and I just wanna talk to some random dude"

Me: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

And whats up with all these chicks wanting to travel the whole World?

"I should have the right to travel the world"
Me: "Who gave you that right" and "Lets travel to Area 51 then"

Since its been semester break for a few weeks now all these damn women are somewhere doing vacation:

"Im currently in Miami drinking Coconut Smoothie at a Beach Club, what are you doing" said the single 20 yo German girl

Me: "Rotting in my room" :feelsree:

On the sideline: Doesnt even have much to do with Snap, but HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY EVEN ABLE TO DO THIS? Wheres the money coming from? Daddy money? Bitcoin? Is she a landlord? Onlyfans? How is a 20 yo German bitch able to do all this crap?

So sick of it. All of it. Should i delete the App?

Its just for chad to get pussy pics of their bitches thats it

i never had any social media, its gonna suck to find a job.I hear they all want to check your instagram or facebook nowadays.

i never had any social media, its gonna suck to find a job.I hear they all want to check your instagram or facebook nowadays.
They do, when i looked for a trade apprentanceship back in 19/20 shortly after HS one of the main reasons they didn't take me was "We couldn't find anything about you" lmao never had Facebook, Insta, Twitter, Tiktok. Do have YouTube but a faceless, contentless acc.

Snap seems to be the most Irrelevant. Also appears to be dying its basically like a worse Tinder randomly got mixed up with a worse Tiktok (that already says everything about the App).

I tried it once, it's annoying as fuck to use and has no chill with the notifications. Also why delete chat logs?

Had this App for over a year now I only uploaded 1 pic for my profil and yeah thats it.

I got no idea how to generate "Snapscore" or if that shit is in any way relevant? They also all the time suggest me to add random people, ive added a couple and i tell you not 99% of the ones i added 6 to 3 months ago have gone dormant.

Theres the whole Snapfilter option that i dont use because its a stupid gimmick and theres basically this short form content shit similar to Tiktok but the difference to Tiktok seems to be that Snap Shorts are all about yourself and its 90% some 16 to 30 yo chick doing random ass dances or simply 10 second video twerking their asses into the cam like i could grope them from my room lmao but if i do it in real life they call the cops.

Also the comments are LOADED with Simps and Cucks. It aint even funny whats going on there. I mean i know how many men are desperate but every fucking comment section:
"I love youuuu" - you dont even know her...
"You are beautiful!" - no shes Sub5?
"Hey my Name is Achmet 38 yo Arab/German can we meet?" - 38 JBM tryhard betabuxxer on a 60k Follower Onlyfans Whore

I just dont understand this world.

Also ive talked to a bunch of chicks and god damn am I wasting my time, the amount of self love and attention whoring and random Chit chat, give me a fucking number and lets meet up to a Coffee or a Walk in the park but NOOOOOO I have a Boyfriend...then why are you talking to me instead of Him? "Because hes at work and I just wanna talk to some random dude"

Me: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

And whats up with all these chicks wanting to travel the whole World?

"I should have the right to travel the world"
Me: "Who gave you that right" and "Lets travel to Area 51 then"

Since its been semester break for a few weeks now all these damn women are somewhere doing vacation:

"Im currently in Miami drinking Coconut Smoothie at a Beach Club, what are you doing" said the single 20 yo German girl

Me: "Rotting in my room" :feelsree:

On the sideline: Doesnt even have much to do with Snap, but HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY EVEN ABLE TO DO THIS? Wheres the money coming from? Daddy money? Bitcoin? Is she a landlord? Onlyfans? How is a 20 yo German bitch able to do all this crap?

So sick of it. All of it. Should i delete the App?
Women use SC exclusively to inflate their ego. If you're trying to date, just use a dating app. Delete that shit

It's just normalfag social media just like the others

I tried it aswell when I was a jester luckily I deleted my account that shit was so fucking cringe thinking about it makes me want to kill myself
Opening the app and seeing my Incel face every time made me want to KMS

I don't know how a heterosexual man could use those snapchat filters

It's very unreasonable
Its actually QUITE reasonable and if i was the employer i would check too if im being honest. I mean it was rarer back in 2020 but now i think everyone does it since a CV can be EASILY faked. They want to get a deeper look into your life (even if 99% of SM is fake) and also see what kind of archivements you had AND what your future goals are.

If you have a Insta with a lot of pictures where you Show of a decent life, a nice few smiles and a bunch of friends - it Shows THEM you are 1. Trustworthy. 2. Socialized 3. Mentally Stable

If they cant find anything about you tho and if the conversation you had which usually only takes half an hour to 1 hour did not impress you are 1. Unsuited for the position 2. A nobody who cant be trusted 3. A person of uncertain Social life and goals

It's a sexhaver app

lol what do you think happens on an app where the pictures disappear within seconds of opening it.

It’s for receiving and sending nudes you autist.

I used Snapchat as an ego boost for my gym transformation and it worked. Got nudes/compliments from girls (my face was hidden behind the camera).

You’re right though, it’s the same shit. Girls posting on their stories of “baby daddies” “toxic ex” “replying to guys thirsting over a random girl”…

You want to make the most of it? Get to 20k snap score, every snap you send or receive (streaks is a way of upping it), will increase your snap score.

Don’t message girls, just quick add 70 girls a day (it’s the daily limit).

Use it as a tool to attract, not chase.
It’s for receiving and sending nudes

That’s the bottom line. Unless you have 250k+ followers and make a living off Snapchat trading is the main reason people use it