Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got my laptop fixed.

Tension

Tension

Worthless.
★★★★
It stopped working, which is why I was offline for a week. I actually damaged it out of anger... I sometimes punch my laptop when I'm furious and the last time I did it it damaged a part of the laptop which I had to get replaced. Thankfully I didn't have to spend much money on it, and I probably won't hit my laptop anymore when I'm angry. I was worried I was going to miss out on this site's anniversary too...

I have anger problems and poor impulse control. My question to you all is: have you ever lashed out and broken things before out of anger?

Yes.
I punch myself n shit
Also have smashed holes in the wall
And have stabbed myself

I once broke a mouse when I was addicted to Counter Strike and lost a game, but that's as far as I went.

Dont u own a phone?

Right on. Both of my computers have had problems in the last week, and it's been a total pain in the ass. I've damaged a guitar, ripped a shirt, and destroyed a tv remote as well as one of my phones. But I don't do that shit anymore.

I hate my computer, windows 10 is trash.

I do, and considered accessing the site through there, but I'm ridiculously high inhib and didn't want to risk it.
It is over for high inhibcels

Good jobmaxed. Its such life fuel when u fix pc tbhtbh

windows 10
Soy8

Not my own computer man that's for sure lol

One time I smashed through my gaming laptop's monitor when I came home from gymcelling and was pissed off in CS:GO. The replacement screen only cost $30, and I replaced it myself.

I spent over 300 a few weeks ago to replace my tv after I threw my mouse as hard as I could at it because I was angry at my mother. I have often thrown shit and smashed shit when angry but never anything valuable as the tv. There are several holes in the walls of my house from my heel when my siblings would use to gang up on me in arguments when I was really little and I would get mad enough to flying sidekick the wall. I remember once long ago I threw my dad's tv remote at his window when I was arguing with my piece of shit siblings and cracked it and he beat me.

Last edited: