Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got my fleshlight

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I got my fleshlight but my dick's too girthy to fit in the hole :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: sorry if this come across as brag to some users, i didnt know a fat short penis was a good thing

Last edited:
It’s over for fleshlight copers

are you trying to brag about how girthy your dick is? Have you thought about dickcels who might see this post???

Cockblocked by a sex toy :feelskek:

WOW PEOPLE DON'T FUCKIN SHIT YOUR PANTS... bragging... you got so fuckin low self esteem that guy says he has thick cock and you got immediately suicidal thought. Fuckin imbecils

I can't get a fleshlight bc if my parents find out, it's so over I might aswell rope

I got my fleshlight but my dick's too girthy to fit in the hole :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: sorry if this come across as brag to some users, i didnt know a fat short penis was a good thing
My first fleshlight was too tight it hurt me.

I got another model that is just fine.

I can't get a fleshlight bc if my parents find out, it's so over I might aswell rope
What is the problem if your parents find out? Do you seriously think they believe you never fap?

Everyone knows teenagers fap -- fleshlight or no fleshlight.

What is the problem if your parents find out? Do you seriously think they believe you never fap?

Everyone knows teenagers fap -- fleshlight or no fleshlight.
I don't want them to lose that last tiny bit of respect they have for me

I don't want them to lose that last tiny bit of respect they have for me
I doubt very much that your parents' respect for you is conditional on you not owning a fleshlight.

More likely they're looking for your academic and professional achievements, peer groups you participate, legal situation, health, and your sex life -- especially the generation of descendants.

show pic of fleshlight :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not even the flashlight wants to be penetrated by you

where tf do you even buy a fleshlight. just from the kike official company?

where tf do you even buy a fleshlight. just from the kike official company?
i got it from fleshlight.ca it sells high quality ralistic pussies