Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got murdered by an ITcel’s insult

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
This IT ape said

“sorry you aren’t protagonist-kun”

I can’t come back from that, it’s so true I died

I’m not the protagonist man, why did he have to be right? I’m a fucking background character in life:cryfeels:

context is, we were discussing why life is better being attractive chad, others were saying it’s not, this guy just said “sorry you aren’t the protagonist” and I deleted Reddit off my phone because I couldn’t cope with the damage

Last edited:
it's over for you buddy boyo

it's over for sidecharactercels

Congrats, you let the bully get to you

You gave him the reaction he wanted.

You don't.
Do you care when a dog piss outside?

You don't.
Do you care when a dog piss outside?
When dog piss on my shoe I accept defeat LoL

im not an alpha male man, I’m ugly, destined to be bullied and defeated in life. What do you expect?

I’m a background character

This IT ape said

I’m not the protagonist man, why did he have to be right? I’m a fucking background character in life:cryfeels:

context is, we were discussing why life is better being attractive chad, others were saying it’s not, this guy just said “sorry you aren’t the protagonist” and I deleted Reddit off my phone because I couldn’t cope with the damage
Over for bitchcels

This IT ape said

Epic Destruction 100 Reddit Keaneu Reeves Big Chungus Doggo Pupper Updoots to the left Punch Nazis Reddit Moment

Congrats, you let the bully get to you
Internet trolls are just looking for attention, it's meaningless to listen to what they say. On the otherhand, if someone said something like this to you in real life I would recommend slashing their tires, or throwing their lawn sprinkler into their house when they are on vacation. If they don't own a house or a car their life is already shitty enough and they're not worth your effort.

Please don’t. The whole website will have to shut down for a month. :cryfeels:
They must feel my wrath.

They must learn

An example must be set

We're all the protagonists of our own lives/story whether we lose at life or not.

Real shit tho is this anime a tragedy, a horror, or a comedy pewpew?:waitwhat:
It depends on the individual. Mine is definitely a tragic comedy with a side of unnecessary drama:incel: