Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I got mogged by my 80 year old grand-mother

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Last week I went to pick my grand-mother up (who is from North America) from the airport, she was supposed to stay at my house for sometime before my mother would pick her up. She came into my room, saw my dumbbells and started lifting them up.

Suddenly she commented "Wow, these are very light" (they're 5 kg) and bragged about how she uses 8 kg.

These are literally the heaviest dumbbells they sell at the Decathlon.

It is bad enough getting mogged by literally everyone I see in the streets, getting mogged by my own grand-mother is further evidence of the fact that I'm a product of dysgenics. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

yeah women lift 500 kg when they are 10 yo

Last week I went to pick my grand-mother up (who is from North America) from the airport, she was supposed to stay at my house for sometime before my mother would pick her up. She came into my room, saw my dumbbells and started lifting them up.

Suddenly she commented "Wow, these are very light" (they're 5 kg) and bragged about how she uses 8 kg.

It is bad enough getting mogged by literally everyone I see in the streets, getting mogged by my own grand-mother is further evidence of the fact that I'm a product of dysgenics. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

5kg jfl at your life nigga. Are you a girl?
5 kg pfff that's air. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But she's your grandma, you descended from her and you have her genes.

Maybe it's because younger people grow up eating more unhealthier food.

Mogged in gymcelling

But she's your grandma, you descended from her and you have her genes.

Maybe it's because younger people grow up eating more unhealthier food.
Genetical recombination is a bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back