Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got mogged by a foid at the gym on bench press

• Thread starter TheSlippwrySeal
  • Start date
TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
JFL so I'm gymceling today and it's chest/tricep day so I start off with bench press. I'm finally able to do 8 reps at 135 lbs. I know this is not impressive at all, but I'm making progress. A Chad and his gf come over and his 8/10 gf asks if they could "work in". I'm on my last set anyway and I'm too high inhib to tell them to fuck off so I say "sure". The foid then proceeds to do the same weight as me but for 10 reps to my 8. I wanted to die. It's truly over when you're strength mogged by foids

Last edited:
boner fuel for @Parrtlord

Its over should have put 200kgs on the barbell and left when they came so they would think you lifted that

135 lbs for 10 reps is really strong for a woman benching tbh. If you wanna strength mog ppl at the gym though you need to do SS

You know what you have to do next time you hit the gym. Add more weight to your barbell and less repetitions.

Its over for framecels

My bench has always sucked and very hard to improve due to my long skinny arms. That and getting size mogged by every guy there is brutal but I force myself to go because I HATE being weak

Something similar happened to me. I was doing bench press (I was a noobgymcel) and a young Stacy gym instructor came in to correct my technique, she stayed there to look how I did it with the tips she gasve me, I was already on my last rep so I could barely do it. The worst part is that she was really nice, and she was wearing short yoga pants showing her perfect ass, it was such ropefuel, I was humilliated.

this is why i dont go to the gym

Isn't the gymcel stance to do a full body routine like stronglifts or starting strength when you're a beginner, if you're natural.

So what's the problem here kid? That some foid lifted more than you? Well here's the harsh truth, lots of foids can lift more than you but most of them can't so stop your whining and grow up.

Jfl gymcelling. Some untrained foid will mog you due to better frame or something. Also there's no gym for your face

foid
135 for 10

Just how fat was she? Most elite lifting foids who aren't fat can barely do 135 for a single.

For a while, I got bench press mogged by foids. Always did like 65 3x10 to 85 4x12 until I finally hit 125-135 4x12. And even then, I've been strengthmogged by super ripped foids and sometimes even normies with no visible muscle at some point and it bothered me a little. I've always had a REALLY weak bench press for some reason, even though literally all I ever consumed was protein or carbs.

suicide fuel just because some foid can lift weight more than you? Whatfuck bro, stop crying like a loser and keep your training until you lift more than her.

Well here's the harsh truth, lots of foids can lift more than you but most of them can't so stop your whining and grow up.

Foids ruin everything

I get strenghtmogged by normal foids almost every week jfl.

Don't worry, they didn't give a single fuck about you.
You're not important at all to them.

I wouldn't feel too bad about it OP.

Just how fat was she? Most elite lifting foids who aren't fat can barely do 135 for a single.

This.

There's very few foids that press that type of weight (WITH NON-RETARDED ARCHING FORM) for reps - unless they're a bloatlord powerlifter.

Don't give up,we are physically superior to them,keep working out and one day you'll might surpass her.

Gymfoids are infertile.
So don't worry

y even bother going. muscles make people look bloated and everyone laughs at how ridiculous they look

Thank god I can lift at home

I can relate OP.

My younger sister is much stronger than me even though I exercise all the time. I just have extremely poor frame and am very low T.

135 lbs for 10 reps is really strong for a woman benching tbh. If you wanna strength mog ppl at the gym though you need to do SS
View attachment 119463
starting strength for upper body lmao. Enjoy your t-rex body.

y even bother going. muscles make people look bloated and everyone laughs at how ridiculous they look
Only if you're 20%+ body fat. They're impressive when you're sub 15%, even if you don't have a lot.

JFL so I'm gymceling today and it's chest/tricep day so I start off with bench press. I'm finally able to do 8 reps at 135 lbs. I know this is not impressive at all, but I'm making progress. A Chad and his gf come over and his 8/10 gf asks if they could "work in". I'm on my last set anyway and I'm too high inhib to tell them to fuck off so I say "sure". The foid then proceeds to do the same weight as me but for 10 reps to my 8. I wanted to die. It's truly over when you're strength mogged by foids
The impressiveness of a lift is relative to your body weight. If 135 lbs is above your body weight (very possible for short skinny ectomorphs), 8 reps is pretty good compared to most normies.

I can hardly do 90 lbs dude.

Just gymcel at home.

This story is bullshit.

First you say it’s an 8 / 10 foid followed by saying she can bench a plate for 10 reps.

There has never been an 8 / 10 hole in history that can bench that weight.

That would require upper body muscle mass thar only sub 6s might possess.

In my 15 years of gymcelling I’ve never seen a woman bench a plate for a single rep.

It's called steroids/SARMs.
Not even a top natty foid could lift that unless she trained for years and years. It's just not possible if your test levels are literally at castrate levels like a foid's.
If she looks ripped and can lift more than you, she's probably taking something. Especially if her shoulders and traps are hypertrophied.

It's called steroids/SARMs.
Not even a top natty foid could lift that unless she trained for years and years. It's just not possible if your test levels are literally at castrate levels like a foid's.
If she looks ripped and can lift more than you, she's probably taking something. Especially if her shoulders and traps are hypertrophied.

If shes got a gym BF its quite possible, especially if she is into instragram thotting. Chicks like that take drugs so they can have ridiculous asses whilst being super skinny. That kind of weight is just not possible for 99.5% of women.

OP is a chad. I can barely lift 40kg.