Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got mogged by a CRV owner

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
For context I own a accura mdx. But fuck do I miss my old crv. I used to own a 2001 honda crv and my god did I fucking love that vehicle. And holy fuck I miss it. Well the mdx may be decent but shit I got mogged when I saw this.

Made feel the same way some incels feel when they see a couple. I felt mogged, I felt triggered and I felt like shit that day and I still do. Didnt saw the owner though. I just fucking miss my old 2001 crv.

Attachments

• 20240831_163116.jpg
    20240831_163116.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Looks nice
I fucking miss mine. Ill happily trade my mdx for a first gen. Especially of that crv has a manual. Never owned or driven a manual but I want one with a manual.

First Gens are nice

First Gens are nice
They look lime actuall suvs. Not truckifyed station wagons or worse, the over sized sedan. Fucking hundai ioniq 5 is marketed as a SUV. Damn thing looks like a bloated sedan widened. Simuler ish thing with modern CRVS.

I kinda want an rdx but I don't think I would wanna take it on fishing trips.

I dont wanna fish up the luxurious interior

I kinda want an rdx but I don't think I would wanna take it on fishing trips.

I dont wanna fish up the luxurious interior
I go for a suv because it can be almost a all in one assuming you get the right type. The first gen crv is kinda like that. It aint a truck but it can do suv shit. It has decent milage. Maintnence is far easeyer then modern cars. Also I want it to be a manual so I dont have to worry about transmission vaulve clogging(its a long explanation of what it is and why its shitty to have).

I go for a suv because it can be almost an all in one assuming you get the right type. The first gen crv is kinda like that. It aint a truck but it can do suv shit. It has decent milage. Maintnence is far easeyer then modern cars. Also I want it to be a manual so I dont have to worry about transmission vaulve clogging(its a long explanation of what it is and why its shitty to have).
For me the Crv is the best car for me because it has everything I need. Good gas mileage, dependable, long lasting, enough ground clearance for going on bumpy forest roads, goes well in snow, interior is roomy as far as leg room and cargo. I have a Gen 2 right now but had a Gen 1 in the past. I much prefer the seats of the Gen 1.

I can understand. The CRV is a great car.

Why are you doxxing yourself?

The licenseplatepill is brutal.

I miss the US spec Volvo 850 I had. Also had a Volvo 740 for short time before my driver's license got temporarily suspended due to reckless driving. Now I drive a Toyota Carina E which is kinda boring compared to these but I don't want to complain. I'm an old car enjoyer.

Last edited:
For context I own a accura mdx. But fuck do I miss my old crv. I used to own a 2001 honda crv and my god did I fucking love that vehicle. And holy fuck I miss it. Well the mdx may be decent but shit I got mogged when I saw this.

Made feel the same way some incels feel when they see a couple. I felt mogged, I felt triggered and I felt like shit that day and I still do. Didnt saw the owner though. I just fucking miss my old 2001 crv.
What year and engine mdx tho?

For me the Crv is the best car for me because it has everything I need. Good gas mileage, dependable, long lasting, enough ground clearance for going on bumpy forest roads, goes well in snow, interior is roomy as far as leg room and cargo. I have a Gen 2 right now but had a Gen 1 in the past. I much prefer the seats of the Gen 1.
Ill say this, the gen 2 has much better suspension then the gen 1. I worked alot on my gen 1, raplaced 65% of the shit on there, and how the balljoints are mounted . Its a nightmare come true.

What year and engine mdx tho?
2002, I think its turbo charged. Id rather have my 2001 crv back though. Even though the transmssion of that crv is fucked harder then a stacy surounded by gigga niggas.

2002, I think its turbo charged. Id rather have my 2001 crv back though. Even though the transmssion of that crv is fucked harder then a stacy surounded by gigga niggas.
Nah its not, MDX is a 3.5L V6, J35A3

Ill take silver over gold.
My Honda did well, but every Toyota I had lasts long time. Saves much headache, especially cost. Three Tacoma trucks can last a persons lifetime. Most Tacoma trucks go 300,000 miles no problem with regular maintenance.

I need one of those older generation Toyota Landcruisers