Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got lifemogged by my friend's 4 year old brother

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
We were at a playground and this girl came up to him, she was 5 or 6. She asked if he wants to be friends with her and they spent the next hour playing together. They eventually started walking around holding hands and she hugged him before he left. I have never held hands with a foid and the only foid who hugged me did it so she could manipulate me into thinking she likes me to hurt me later on. It's so over lol.

Btw I was 11 at the time, fuck you pedotears.

Im a handholdless hugless virgin. I would like to get a hug.

it would be awful having a brother imo

it would be awful having a brother imo

It would be worse having a sister imo, imagine watching her becoming a whore, knowing that your father is too much of a cuck to discipline her.

Free hugs! Wouldnt say no to a free hug

giphy.gif

It would be worse having a sister imo, imagine watching her becoming a whore, knowing that your father is too much of a cuck to discipline her.
good point I have a sister that will be a whore in a few years which is hard for me to realize

it's over if you don't have girls flirting with you in the sandbox as a child

Tfw good looking kid and became a bignoseweakchincel after puberty tbh

It’s over for many toddlers.