Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got left behind. It’s over. Literally every girl in my highschool (in my grade) has a bf now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Well like a few week ago I made a thread saying how I’d ask this girl out and said it’s probably my last chance to be normal in my highschool and be accepted socially, well I got lazy and kept delaying it and pussying out of it, but it turns out she probably always had a boyfriend after I checked her vsco so fuck that. Literally every girl in my grade has a bf now, and nobody’s doing sweet 16s anymore because that was last year and everyone is turning 17 this year (including me :feelscry:). What the fucking fuck bro.

Wait till you leave school and hit 20+. Then you really start to feel it.
Get off the ride now, if you can.

For now I just spend everyday alone in my room in darkness playing videogames after school, I am trying to make a friend because I’ve never had one throughout all my years so far in highschool but we’ll see how that goes. Seeing people’s lives being better than mine on Instagram is brutal, people partying literally everyday and just living it up while Im alone rotting.

So out of guys in your grade, how many would you say are still virgins?

For now I just spend everyday alone in my room in darkness playing videogames after school, I am trying to make a friend because I’ve never had one throughout all my years so far in highschool but we’ll see how that goes. Seeing people’s lives being better than mine on Instagram is brutal, people partying literally everyday and just living it up while Im alone rotting.
I don't want to sound like IT but try an outside activity like a sport or something.

I don't want to sound like IT but try an outside activity like a sport or something.
Nah man you’re right. I tried out for track yesterday and I’m trying out again today since today is Day 2 of tryouts. Every time that I’m physically active I do feel better about myself and my mind is clear kinda and I feel just like feel overall healthier.

A foid having a boyfriend never stopped Chad

So out of guys in your grade, how many would you say are still virgins?
Whole grade I wouldn’t know for sure since my school is pretty big, but I’d say not a lot. Maybe like 50 at the most, don’t know, but no more than 30-40 maybe. We’re a pretty obvious minority and people often mock us (except they don’t tend to mock me as much right in front of my face because I got into a fight last year infront of 20 people and made a guy bleed).
The girl I wanted to ask cuz I thought she would be my last chance was Mexican and she just got some Mexican tall chad bf. Brutal

Befriend your stalker and get him to go around creeping foids out instead of you.

Befriend your stalker and get him to go around creeping foids out instead of you.
I’m scared to walk up to him, he scares the shit out of me but I’ll try.

Almost every girl I know from high school is married now

I’m scared to walk up to him, he scares the shit out of me but I’ll try.
You never know, he could end up being your best friend. If he scares the shit out of you, imagine how much he would make a foid freak out? That would be some high octane lifefuel to have a buddy like that.

Almost every girl I know from high school is married now
Is there any hope for me? I’m 5’8” and most girls’ bfs in my grade are 6’1”+ or have 6/10+ looking faces but fuckboymaxxed/socialstatusmaxed. I have nothing.

well, rope it is

You never know, he could end up being your best friend. If he scares the shit out of you, imagine how much he would make a foid freak out? That would be some high octane lifefuel to have a buddy like that.
I like that idea then

W
Is there any hope for me? I’m 5’8” and most girls’ bfs in my grade are 6’1”+ or have 6/10+ looking faces but fuckboymaxxed/socialstatusmaxed. I have nothing.
What's your age again?

This right here. It will only get worse.

You're fucking retard. There will be plenty time to LDAR once youre balding and all women your age are unfuckable hags.

True. Fery few foids senior year don’t have bfs

As mentioned above, it's just going to get worse. I thought my teens were bad and lonely... now I'm 23 and I know what real suffering is

You're fucking retard. There will be plenty time to LDAR once youre balding and all women your age are unfuckable hags.
What am I supposed to do now then. I’m just unmotivated to do shit bro

Be thankful that you are not a cuck and instead an incel.

What am I supposed to do now then. I’m just unmotivated to do shit bro

Recognize that as a zoomercel, you will have some of the best copes the entertainment industry if you have money. Make acquiring money your goal. Interact with people only if they can be useful to you. Fine a hobby or gymcel to stay motivated and give yourself momentum to keep doing things.

Recognize that as a zoomercel, you will have some of the best copes the entertainment industry if you have money. Make acquiring money your goal. Interact with people only if they can be useful to you. Fine a hobby or gymcel to stay motivated and give yourself momentum to keep doing things.
Motivation is easy to find for me but hard to get to. (I.e., running/jogging makes me motivated especially in the morning but i just don’t feel like getting out of bed )

I don't understand.
Like... it’s easy for me to get motivated. I get motivated through exercise. But it’s hard to push myself to exercise. I just want to ldar and eat shit and game and die

time to coom

Well like a few week ago I made a thread saying how I’d ask this girl out and said it’s probably my last chance to be normal in my highschool and be accepted socially, well I got lazy and kept delaying it and pussying out of it, but it turns out she probably always had a boyfriend after I checked her vsco so fuck that. Literally every girl in my grade has a bf now, and nobody’s doing sweet 16s anymore because that was last year and everyone is turning 17 this year (including me :feelscry:). What the fucking fuck bro.

They all have boyfriends always. And they don't split up with anyone without having someone else lined up so they're never actually single.

this is erfuel