Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got laughed at while working today

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Some cunt saw my droopy eyelids, and asked me: "Why are you angry?" Insulted by the very thought of people not being able to tell which emotion I'm feeling (I was not angry before he asked me), I replied: "Why are you asking me that? What the fuck?" I was suddenly met with 5 people laughing at me simultaneously.

Did they work there too? Or were they customers? You could have kicked them out if they didn't work there lol

Did they work there too? Or were they customers? You could have kicked them out if they didn't work there lol
They were coworkers. I work at a warehouse, which means that no direct customers come in.

Some cunt saw my droopy eyelids, and asked me: "Why are you angry?" Insulted by the very thought of people not being able to tell which emotion I'm feeling (I was not angry before he asked me), I replied: "Why are you asking me that? What the fuck?" I was suddenly met with 5 people laughing at me simultaneously.
Did you scream/yell your response? If you did, I can see why they laughed..

Did they ever mock you before? It sounds pretty weird that all fo them start to laugh at you for this.

I wasn't there, but maybe it was some kind of normie humor. Don't let it get too close to you brother.

Did they ever mock you before? It sounds pretty weird that all fo them start to laugh at you for this.

I wasn't there, but maybe it was some kind of normie humor. Don't let it get too close to you brother.
Normies do what's called a "Shit Test". It is where they insult you and make you feel vulnerable in order to observe your response. It's mainly their monkey brains at work where they try to assert their dominance and put you down while also testing your dominance to see if you are a risk to theirs.

Normies do what's called a "Shit Test". It is where they insult you and make you feel vulnerable in order to observe your response. It's mainly their monkey brains at work where they try to assert their dominance and put you down while also testing your dominance to see if you are a risk to theirs.
Yeah I know Shit Tests. Only females and dumb males do it. We should invent Incel Shit Tests to piss off normies and bitches and chads and all these fuckers.

Yeah I know Shit Tests. Only females and dumb males do it. We should invent Incel Shit Tests to piss off normies and bitches and chads and all these fuckers.
They would call us out as Incels. It is better to learn how to identify a Shit Test and accurately respond to one

They would call us out as Incels. It is better to learn how to identify a Shit Test and accurately respond to one
This. I'm too much of an aspie to recognize a shit test.

I respond to most shit tests with a cynic answer. Never looked up how to KO them the "right" way. Any sources?

I'm aspie too. Basically, if someone insults you in the middle of a conversation randomly despite being somewhat cordial, it is probably a Shit Test.

Ever got a question that would get you into trouble answering because you would have to give out embarassing details about yourself? Or a stupid and short question that makes you explain yourself for something? These are mostly shit tests. Maybe this helps you to regocnize them.

I respond to most shit tests with a cynic answer. Never looked up how to KO them the "right" way. Any sources?
I don't have any sources on me, but I'm sure there are videos out there..

Ever got a question that would get you into trouble answering because you would have to give out embarassing details about yourself? Or a stupid and short question that makes you explain yourself for something? These are mostly shit tests. Maybe this helps you to regocnize them.
Whenever I get what i believeto be a shit test I just say something far meaner back

I really liked this one. He won't go too deep into details but the examples are great acting! (Overall top tier channel)

Whenever I get what i believeto be a shit test I just say something far meaner back
Maybe give a more chill answer, otherwise they know it pisses you off. Also congrats to 5k postmaxx, mirin hard

Welcome to my world brother, I put up with that shit on a daily basis. People will either laugh or think I'm pissed off and avoid me.

I get laughed at everytime back when i was in highschool, i know that feeling of anger and frustation because they are stronger and taller than you.

They laughed because it's funny that:

1) She asked you why you were angry, and
2) You replied in an angry way, and
3) Your reply was to ask why she was asking you why you were angry

This is basic comedy. If you had replied calmly instead no one would have laughed because it wouldn't have been funny.

The anger of your reply made it impossible for you to deny you were angry. Hence laughter.

Feels. I usually just answer "that's just my face" or pretend to not hear them.

I'm constantly being mocked at my job, I'm doing an internship and when I make mistakes people do not say what I've done wrong and why, they just go there complain that they need to do a rework and start making fun of me, they try to do it in a way that I won't understand who are they referring to, but I know it's me.

Yeah that's common sense that OP doesn't seem to get

I seriously feel bad for austismos. It's just as bad as being short/ugly/ethnic. Or worse. I may be physically unattractive but I can still interact with people day to day.

Yeah that's common sense that OP doesn't seem to get
I seriously feel bad for austismos. It's just as bad as being short/ugly/ethnic. Or worse. I may be physically unattractive but I can still interact with people day to day.
Yup, that's the excruciating agony that I have to suffer through every day because my brain is wired differently...

My entire life is full of these moments and everyone remembers them. Everyone in my school remembers them. Everyone in my school thinks less of me because of them. Everyone in my school laughs at me because of them.

I AM THE LOWEST STATUS MALE IN MY ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, WHY?!!! ALL THE FUCKING RETARDED PSYCHIATRISTS KNOW TO DO IS TO LOAD ME UP WITH SEDATIVES WHICH DO NOT FIX MY SOCIAL SKILLS AT ALL, AND I STILL END UP IN THESE FUCKING SITUATIONS!!!
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

"taullh huweete nohrmee luukcs" my ass

Yup, that's the excruciating agony that I have to suffer through every day because my brain is wired differently...

My entire life is full of these moments and everyone remembers them. Everyone in my school remembers them. Everyone in my school thinks less of me because of them. Everyone in my school laughs at me because of them.

I AM THE LOWEST STATUS MALE IN MY ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, WHY?!!! ALL THE FUCKING RETARDED PSYCHIATRISTS KNOW TO DO IS TO LOAD ME UP WITH SEDATIVES WHICH DO NOT FIX MY SOCIAL SKILLS AT ALL, AND I STILL END UP IN THESE FUCKING SITUATIONS!!!
:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Are you NT? I think the greatest thing someone who is in a position of disenfranchisement can learn is to divert their emotional emphasis away from how others feel about them. Yes your peers may think you are a freak, but if you can stop caring that they do then you can make them think you are less of one. You can stop becoming the object of ridicule and that is ultimately a good thing. You must learn the art of ego suppression so that when your ego is challenged in a situation such as this, you can absorb the impact and continue on with your day. There is a school of meditation called ‘mindfulness’ that I think you should look into. It has helped me a lot and from the sound of you I think it will do you a hell of a lot of good.

Are you NT? I think the greatest thing someone who is in a position of disenfranchisement can learn is to divert their emotional emphasis away from how others feel about them. Yes your peers may think you are a freak, but if you can stop caring that they do then you can make them think you are less of one. You can stop becoming the object of ridicule and that is ultimately a good thing. You must learn the art of ego suppression so that when your ego is challenged in a situation such as this, you can absorb the impact and continue on with your day. There is a school of meditation called ‘mindfulness’ that I think you should look into. It has helped me a lot and from the sound of you I think it will do you a hell of a lot of good.
Ah, yes, the classic "don't lament over things outside of your control".

Meanwhile:
A normie/Chad talks about his sexual encounters and/or his exes. (I get hit in the soul hard as one of the only male virgins in my school of 600 people)

A song talks about sex/relationships. (Same thing)

Normies that are laughing at me are several orders of magnitude better than me since they've had sex. (Same thing)

Sorry, I cannot do this. This requires the mental resillience of a Buddhist monk.

Ah, yes, the classic "don't lament over things outside of your control".

Meanwhile:
A normie/Chad talks about his sexual encounters and/or his exes. (I get hit in the soul hard as one of the only male virgins in my school of 600 people)

A song talks about sex/relationships. (Same thing)

Normies that are laughing at me are several orders of magnitude better than me since they've had sex. (Same thing)

Sorry, I cannot do this. This requires the mental resillience of a Buddhist monk.
You will eventually become saturated and stop caring about what they thought of you when you hit your 20s and realise that fixation on it does not serve you in any way. You will wish you realised this whilst still in school and regret the pain you put yourself through once you realise it is a matter of focus. Where does your focus lie? If it is always on what others think of you then you will never be happy, unless you are Chad.

now I feel bad for u, my thoughts and prayers