Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got kicked out

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-
My parents kicked me out because we argued every day since i came back.
Now i stay in my almost abandoned house in the woods.
I have to wageslave again:feelsrope:
Any idea on how to become a wageslave in asia ?
Or should i ldar in the woods until my corpse becomes musk?

why dont u kaczynskimaxx?

Pictures are not loading.

You have house in the woods ?

My parents kicked me out because we argued every day since i came back.
I have to wageslave again:feelsrope:
Any idea on how to become a wageslave in asia ?
Or should i ldar in the woods until my corpse becomes musk?
I feel sorry about it if it's true, bro! I hope shit turns around for you and everything goes well. :cryfeels:

Smogs me for having mailing address free from nosey parents.

just live in the forest theory :feelskek: :feelskek:

Congratulations!

Now you are man!

Don't forget to hide your gear when you leave your area! When i did the abandoned house dance, i hid my stuff in the basement under weird garbage.

I used stolen electricity and ran a heater in winter! I closed off one room and blocked the windows. Had a hotplate too!

Set up some "trippy noise (random junk) traps to alert you of (other) "trespassers!" As well as barricade the entry...

VERY IMPORTANT!
DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE YOU ENTER OR EXIT THE BUILDING! (or any other camping type area...)

Try restaurants for a job and free food. Or whatever is around there. Ask the owners, not the manager's... (Man-niggers are usually assholes.)

I'm sorry to hear your breeder groids kicked you out. I think Emba has some good advice. Also, I found that some bakeries will give day old bread at the end of the day (or very early in the morning) to people. Maybe try them out to see if you can get something for free to eat from them?

Wot u argue about?

Wish i had an abandoned house in the woods, mogs me.

Wage slave n Save
That’s the game of life

My condolences. Also I didn't know being put in an objectively shittier position made you a man :rolleyes:

My condolences. Also I didn't know being put in an objectively shittier position made you a man :rolleyes:
It makes you a better man, via the struggle for survival and the initiative and personal responsibility required to deal with it.

A dude that has never known struggle and hardship is basically a soyboy. A manchild. A petulant brat.

But a man that not only endures hardship but thrives from it is indeed a tough dude.

Unfortunately, some men like @outherebrothers - and myself at times - can find ourselves in a worse position. Sometimes, much worse.

For myself i often ignored opportunities for a better life due to my extreme attitudes. I couldn't recognize opportunities be they were so rare.

I should have made my own when i had the chance.

WTF my dream is to be able to live in an abandoned house in the woods far away from society.