Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got into a fight with nigger

• Thread starter Latin Ladiesman
  • Start date
Latin Ladiesman

Latin Ladiesman

Greycel
So let me tell you a story about my semen retention experience as a virgen. I'll explain the story. So I'm a senior in high school and this is my last day before break. This literally happened an hour ago before I left school. I was in my last class, military ROTC class. And today we had a physical competition to see who would represent our company in the final main competition. I am squad leader for my squad. At the end of the first round, my squad won and each squad had to rank the team member's performance in order. This one black boy reported to the coronel that I was in 4th place which the teams were made of 4 people. He obviously put me in last place because he was friends with the other people in the team and favored them. I went up to the coronel interrumpting, preaching, and he told me to wait but I convinced him to change the order and put me in second place which is what I was in objectively. When the boy found out about this he acted surprised and mad because I had told the coronel the objective truth. He tried to talk shit to his midget friend next to him that he "hate that nigga" and I let it go at that moment because I don't care what his bum ass thinks about me. We did another round which we got another person added to our team and we won the second time too and like always I performed the best. That black boy, the girls and another boy whispered and ranked the boys first and second, me third, and the girls fourth without consulting me. And the other boy went up and told the coronel the rankings. I followed him to see what he would say, and the black boy knew what I was trying to do and he got infront if me while trying to tell me to go back to where I was. I ignored him because nobody can tell me shit and tried to explain to the coronel the second time. But the black boy and the other boy told the coronel to not listen to whatever I try to say to change the team ranking. I persisted and I heard the boy tell someone that me and him were gonna fight after school. I turn around and tell him if he's gonna do something I'm already here for him to do it. He then tells someone quietly that I'm a bitch and I go up in his face and he said "yeah I called you a bitch" when the coronel was about 10 feet away but not paying attention. I remained unfazed and would've stomped his skull in and shattered it if it wasn't for the coronel and all of my friends from other teams there who could've broken up the fight before I could end his life. I followed him and stayed in front of him looking in his eyes unfazed while talking shit, sizing him up and showing him I'm not like those bitchasses and about action. He wouldnt stand still and tried to scare me by saying if i touch him he's gonna knock me out. I come from family of boxers and would murder his toddler ass. He got intimidated with his all bark no bite ass and called me weird once he saw my sociopath. Then he sat down with his beta friends and started talking. I stood there for 20 minutes waiting for class to end for when I could rock his jaw and the coronel was still present in the same room. But my friend tried to convince me not to do it since I was about to graduate and not waste my life on some bum a year younger than me who will never be anything in life. My friend forced me to wait until he left the room and he accompanied me to the bus. It seemed like the boy completely forgot all the shit he talked and kept talking to his subhuman friends as he walked out the door. I knew he wouldn't do anything. My thing is now that I'm on nofap, I don't tolerate any disrespect to my name. I'm planning on pulling out my machete on him when I get back from break. I will post updates pretty soon.

I stole you're return key.

use your fist bro and record that shit make him suffer with your fist aim for his nigger lips and big nose then hit him with a hook to the jaw and then get fucking jumped by his homies bro

You need to show him who's boss and make him your lackey, after you get a couple of followers you can try to become the king of the Nofappers, show him how to no fap and declare why you won without even fighting.

somehow racism solves problems low life.

use your fist bro and record that shit make him suffer with your fist aim for his nigger lips and big nose then hit him with a hook to the jaw and then get fucking jumped by his homies bro
there is nothing superior about you just because you are racist

So let me tell you a story about my semen retention experience as a virgen. I'll explain the story. So I'm a senior in high school and this is my last day before break. This literally happened an hour ago before I left school. I was in my last class, military ROTC class. And today we had a physical competition to see who would represent our company in the final main competition. I am squad leader for my squad. At the end of the first round, my squad won and each squad had to rank the team member's performance in order. This one black boy reported to the coronel that I was in 4th place which the teams were made of 4 people. He obviously put me in last place because he was friends with the other people in the team and favored them. I went up to the coronel interrumpting, preaching, and he told me to wait but I convinced him to change the order and put me in second place which is what I was in objectively. When the boy found out about this he acted surprised and mad because I had told the coronel the objective truth. He tried to talk shit to his midget friend next to him that he "hate that nigga" and I let it go at that moment because I don't care what his bum ass thinks about me. We did another round which we got another person added to our team and we won the second time too and like always I performed the best. That black boy, the girls and another boy whispered and ranked the boys first and second, me third, and the girls fourth without consulting me. And the other boy went up and told the coronel the rankings. I followed him to see what he would say, and the black boy knew what I was trying to do and he got infront if me while trying to tell me to go back to where I was. I ignored him because nobody can tell me shit and tried to explain to the coronel the second time. But the black boy and the other boy told the coronel to not listen to whatever I try to say to change the team ranking. I persisted and I heard the boy tell someone that me and him were gonna fight after school. I turn around and tell him if he's gonna do something I'm already here for him to do it. He then tells someone quietly that I'm a bitch and I go up in his face and he said "yeah I called you a bitch" when the coronel was about 10 feet away but not paying attention. I remained unfazed and would've stomped his skull in and shattered it if it wasn't for the coronel and all of my friends from other teams there who could've broken up the fight before I could end his life. I followed him and stayed in front of him looking in his eyes unfazed while talking shit, sizing him up and showing him I'm not like those bitchasses and about action. He wouldnt stand still and tried to scare me by saying if i touch him he's gonna knock me out. I come from family of boxers and would murder his toddler ass. He got intimidated with his all bark no bite ass and called me weird once he saw my sociopath. Then he sat down with his beta friends and started talking. I stood there for 20 minutes waiting for class to end for when I could rock his jaw and the coronel was still present in the same room. But my friend tried to convince me not to do it since I was about to graduate and not waste my life on some bum a year younger than me who will never be anything in life. My friend forced me to wait until he left the room and he accompanied me to the bus. It seemed like the boy completely forgot all the shit he talked and kept talking to his subhuman friends as he walked out the door. I knew he wouldn't do anything. My thing is now that I'm on nofap, I don't tolerate any disrespect to my name. I'm planning on pulling out my machete on him when I get back from break. I will post updates pretty soon.

Banned

what update:feelskek::feelskek: you're going to end up in jail

I have a machetes!

Throw some chains on that nigger and make him pick some cotton.

Semenretentionmaxxing makes me hyper aggressive, defensive and horny.

if only you died.

tl dr kys loser