Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i got into a fight today and i feel good about it

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person
★★★★★
normally i would do nothing like a pussy but today for one of the few instances in my life i stood up for myself.

i play soccer on friday nights because its one of my few copes and i enjoy it. so this stocky goatfucker who mogs me into oblivion but is around my height was being a cunt as usual (not going to go into the details). this one incident he mocked me in a highly patronising way and everyone around me laughed at it making me look like a massive tit. it didnt occur to me to react but then a few seconds later it sunk in how badly i had been humiliated. i start seething completely blinded by anger. at the end of the match i shook everyones hands but when it came to him i did that thing when you walk past them and pull your hand away when youre about to shake it. i then turned to him and pushed the cunt. this is when the altercation took off and our teammates tried to break it off and if it werent for them i wouldve launched myself at him. when i got the chance i spat on him. i even told him i was going to stab him in the throat.

im so fucking sick of being pushed around my whole life because my bones didnt grow properly. im so glad i didnt back down like a puss for once and now i can sleep a little easier. TO BE A MANLET IS TO LIVE A LIFE ON THE DEFENSE. i wish i had a blade on me so i could stick the cunt and make him spurt blood. I CANT FUCKING ENJOY ONE OF MY FEW COPES IN THIS WORLD WITHOUT EXPERIENCING LOOKISM. EVERY FUCKING TIME I LEAVE THE HOUSE IM PROVOKED BY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING INTO GOING ERRRRR. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCK I HATE PEOPLE.
still pretty pissed tbh

Last edited:
Good on you man. Never allow yourself to be pushed around.

I've been in numerous fights and was usually on the losing end of them but no one can accuse me of being a coward. I stood my ground.

As a manlet, skinnycel, high inhib, beta guy;
You've earned my reapect. I want to be like this also.

WITHOUT EXPERIENCING LOOKISM. EVERY FUCKING TIME I LEAVE THE HOUSE IM PROVOKED BY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING INTO GOING ERRRRR. FUCCCCCCCCCCCCK I HATE PEOPLE.
I have to go through the hallways and get nasty looks from foids. I wish I could just unleash my anger and hate unto them

@manlet cUnt
Have you tried boxing/mma? I think it would do you good. Learning how to box did me a lot of good tbh. I feel less intimidated by people because of it. Still a high inhib autist but it helps..

@manlet cUnt
Have you tried boxing/mma? I think it would do you good. Learning how to box did me a lot of good tbh. I feel less intimidated by people because of it. Still a high inhib autist but it helps..
i could not ever imagine myself doing any martial art of any sort tbh

Yeah, fighting is surprisingly fun when you win.

I haven't fought anyone in nearly 15 years, so I barely remember what it was like, but I do recall that it made you feel...very alive. It is one of the best feelings, if memory serves.

It's a shame you didn't have a gun to defend yourself.

TO BE A MANLET IS TO LIVE A LIFE ON THE DEFENSE.

Well said. Reason why my knuckles are as hard as rocks from constantly doing knuckle push-ups or just leaning on them.

They're deadly weapons. Can kill somebody with them...

If you are in a fight, the people will side with the other person.
If somebody cuts me in line, argues with me, etc, the other people will always side with the other person.
I CANNOT WIN.

Well said. Reason why my knuckles are as hard as rocks from constantly doing knuckle push-ups or just leaning on them.

They're deadly weapons. Can kill somebody with them...
how many knuckle pushes can you do boyo? i recently started and can get up to 20

i could not ever imagine myself doing any martial art of any sort tbh
I think you should at least give it a shot. Being a manlet, you're seen as weak and an easy target so it would be nice if you could knock some cunts teeth out if he starts picking on you.

It's also quite calming to do tbh. As strange as that may sound. Helped me with some of my anger problems.

Good job but one thing you should've regretted is saying "I will slash your throat" tbh because people might look at you differently and mock you even more now.

im waiting for the day when a whiteboy says some racist shit to me so i can have the excuse to beat the fuck outta him.

Good for you for sticking up for yourself.