Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got instantly banned from r/short for posting this

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
311056FC CE46 471A BC48 E6CE80E62A11

>reddit

Thats what you get tbh

:feelskek::feelskek:
Fucking butthurts

It's because you destroyed all the cope they had left.

Shortcels have it harder than me tbh.

That is the truth anyway: short girls are cute and short guys are sub-human.

Some people don accept the truth.

it's amazing how ppl deny the truth when it's so obvious

Foids in general are in demand

This is a blackpill. Men like women of all shapes and sizes, even landwhales. Women only like one type of guy: Chad. If women’s taste in men were as varied as ours, there would be much less incels.

OP how tall are you ?

47 guests.
hello reddit cucks!

imagine not only being short....but cucked as well.

JFL @ browsing cuckitt

:soy: WOMEN HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS YOU DO BRO :soy:

Eh that's reddit, they're all cunts.

57 guest cucks viewing this thread

Deep down they know it's true and water is wet and fire burns, but they're some sort of buisness and femoids are some of their customers so they try to appease them aswell, add to that the cucked paradigm that reddit festers with.

They're subhuman for creating subhumans, if short men are subhuman then short women are aswell, don't think with your cock, it's what cucks do.

It's true so it must be purged.
/r/short is cucked beyond belief.

They reject the notion that short men are treated poorly by roasties, and will ban you for saying as such.
I wonder, is there a non-cucked version of that subreddit? There has to be, right? If not, i'd make it tbh, granted i'm not an uber manlet or anything.
My idea for a subreddit for this would be called /r/ShortMaleProblems or something like that, since roasties obviously don't deal with short problems.
Granted overtime it would probably get quarantined by Cuckkit or just flat out banned. If I did make something like that, it couldn't at all be allowed to use incel or even red pill terms and it wouldn't be an incel subreddit either.

It would have a rule in there to the effect of "Not dismissing the problems short users claim to face" or something like that. It'd be worded more carefully, just as a rule to prevent roasties or tall people or blue pill people from coming in and going "B-b-but y-y-your attitude is toxic!"

Last edited: