Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got in a fist fight with my father last night

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Tldr:

I went down to the mountains to try and jump last night, called my sister, my family showed up, and my dad was pissed. We got in an argument, and I punched him in the face, he punched me back, and he told me that I'm a pathetic disappointment.

All of this was while I was drunk out of my mind. I called him a cuckservative, and a shitty father. Then the police showed up, and they took me to the hospital.

Just another glorious day in my life.

fucking brutal.

They took you to the hospital because you were injured or is it psych ward time and it's completely over?

fucking brutal.

They took you to the hospital because you were injured or is it psych ward time and it's completely over?
No psych ward fortunately

Brutal as fuck man. I hate how they blame us for our problems instead of feeling bad for us.

Why do you call your sister when you want to rope, low IQ move there

Why do you call your sister when you want to rope, low IQ move there
how did they even have enough time to get there? he went to the mountains, it must have taken like 30 minutes to get there

Tales from the mountains of Afghanistan

Also my tire blew out last night as well to add to the list of shit problems

At least they like you enough to climb a mountain for you jfl

Ngl though I'm pretty proud for standing up for myself. It's major character growth :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo

Pin worthy? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Brutal as fuck man. I hate how they blame us for our problems instead of feeling bad for us.
They are the generation responsible for our outcome.
And on top of it, the most chad worshipping cucks of them all "MuuH sports" :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I think I hit a sharp curb. I don't really remember tbh
Yikes. Brutal. I have to get 4 new tires on my Camaro because they are older than 2010 and are full of dryrot cracks. Even tho they still have tread because my dad didn’t drive it much, they are junk. My SUV tire was leaking a while ago because a piece of metal punctured it. They patched it and saved me from having to buy a new tire

Yikes. Brutal. I have to get 4 new tires on my Camaro because they are older than 2010 and are full of dryrot cracks. Even tho they still have tread because my dad didn’t drive it much, they are junk. My SUV tire was leaking a while ago because a piece of metal punctured it. They patched it and saved me from having to buy a new tire
Everything's just too damn expensive nowadays. I can't imagine having to pay for four tires. I don't even think I'll be able to afford 1 jfl. I think I might have a spare though in the back that I'll put on for the time being. :feelsokman:

They are the generation responsible for our outcome.
And on top of it, the most chad worshipping cucks of them all "MuuH sports" :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
My dad's too busy invested with muh politics to even do anything else. He just watches conservative channels on youtube all day.

I'm very sorry that happened to you. Betabuxx and move out immediately. Your family clearly doesn't care about you so you need to get away from them if you have not.

My dad's too busy invested with muh politics to even do anything else. He just watches conservative channels on youtube all day.
HA! Either SIDE is a fence sitter
What remains umchanged throughout the eras is violence and revolutions, military campaigns etcetc

Do you have a good relationship with your father? @Grodd

I'm very sorry that happened to you. Betabuxx and move out immediately. Your family clearly doesn't care about you so you need to get away from them if you have not.
It's all good mang, I almost didn't come home. I walked back from the hospital for most of it. Like 5 hours of walking jfl :feelsrope:

Yeah I think not having a father in my life has fucked me beyond belief i rather have no dad in my life like i already do than the dad i have tho
Sorry to hear that man. Yeah, it's probably for the best to be away from him unfortunately.

My family thinks I have some sort of chemical imbalance, so they're gonna put me on kike pills. The truth is that I just hate this world, and I hate life.

I was talking about philosophy with the police officers when they put me in cuffs :feelskek::feelskek: