Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got ignored in class again

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Teacher said "to do this assignment you can work in group or pairs but everyone has to write their own answers separately". I sit with a foid and a normie (not in the middle, more in the right side) in the same row of desks

Everyone was doing the assignment with people sitting in the same row but that foid and normie completely ignored me and instead made a group with people of the next row of desks to us :feelsrope: I wanted to die in those 2 hours, felt so awkward.

it is the same feeling when no one wants to sit next to you :cryfeels:

Race, height and face/10 ?

Sorry to hear man, on the bright side you are going to learn to do things alone so fuck the toilet and the soy.

Just study so you can get out of that hellhole, brocel

Jack off in front of them to get their attention.

Brutal man, this has always happend to me. No lab partner, people always would outsource a group than even think of being in a group with me :lul: :lul: :lul: :kys: :kys: :kys:

Jack off in front of them to get their attention.
I just want people to be nice to me and feel like I'm part of the group not some outcast kek I know I ask for too much being incel

Better than being forced to do a group project solo. Though I guess you kinda did...

Happened to me numerous times back in school. School sucks tbh, most teenagers are fucking annoying and I can't stand them (don't feel attacked, teenagecels, this does not address you!). I noticed in my later years in school that there have been more and more teamwork assignments. I hated it.

How many years of school do you have left?

Playermodel rope
brutal

I just want people to be nice to me and feel like I'm part of the group not some outcast kek I know I ask for too much being incel
Your not entitled to being treated with basic human decency.

How would you rate the foid and normie?

its insane how relatable this shit is to me