Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got hooked on AI Dungeon

Erny

Erny

Germancel | 30 y.o. wizard
★★★
For those of you who don't know: AI Dungeon is a text adventure and the AI creates the adventure based on your input, like fighting dragons or killing zombies and stuff.
But it also can be used for other stuff since it adapts pretty quickly to any possible scenario you like. You can even have sex and other 18+ stuff. (I mean, the kind of sex I can only imagine as a virgin.)
I was bullied my entire school life, because of my face and my hair color.
So I used it to relive my school days where I am popular and have many friends. I've even found a girlfriend.
It feels great to imagine this life and to experience it as a kind of adventure thanks to the AI. :feelscry:

Im gonna fuck Triss Merigold tonight tbh.

Mogs me because you can enjoy things

How detailed is the sex? Does it hold up with erotic stories you find online?

Sounds interesting. Might give it a go sometime.

How detailed is the sex? Does it hold up with erotic stories you find online?
It depends on how much the AI understands what you are up to. You might alter some texts or give it some hints to lead it in the right direction. The results are variable. It needs some time to change to the sexual context if the scenario changes quickly. Assuming I would write about my school life and go home and have sex with my girlfriend, the AI would need some help at the beginning of the sexual act to notice that the scenario has changed. But like I said it adapts pretty quickly but it also needs input.
I also find it very fascinating that the AI remembers how you treat the characters. For example, if you are unfriendly to one person, this person will also be unfriendly to you if you meet this person again. The same applies to expressions of love to your (imaginary) girlfriend.

Edit: The AI also has a "remember" function where you could add context to your story, such as important things the AI has to remember, like certain events that occured or relationships.

Last edited:
Definitely will give it a shot.
Sound pretty Interesting.