Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got HIRED by CUCKING the COMPANY

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
Today is my last day of a 2 week training for an online job for a Canadian company

The requirement to enter was to book an appointment with one of the customers i call. We were 7 people and we are only 3 left. Two of them booked appointments soon but i didnt. I was getting worried i wasnt going to be able.

Today is the due date. So i got even more desperate. I randomly called one of the clients and it was a nice guy but he was definetly not interested.

I checked his email. I sent him an email from my personal email account. I explained him the situation and he was nice enough to help me out and book an appointment. He is not gonna get charged or anything, and he can just no show up for it. Thats it, that will get me hired.

Wherever you are , thanks Brad. I will never forget your help. I will light up this joint in your name, fellow brocel :smonk:

Congrats.

Now sign up 8 fake tech billionaires

More bros should help out each other

Might as well adapt to the scam economy since that's all that's left for any real opportunities.