Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I got heightmogged by snowman today

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Boyos, I went outside it was snowing insanely. I saw a snowman which was taller than me. I destroyed the snowman. Answer me this: Why would foids love a guy who is shorter than a snowman? Foid's biology is bad. I believe some foids built it they like everything big. Big money, big height, big dick. It's over man.

Last edited:
Should have murdered that lanklet on the spot

Based and lowinhib. :feelsokman:

yeah same here. i went out and took a hair dryer and melted that motherfucker to 3 feet so he would know what it feels like

Boyos, I went outside it was snowing insanely. I saw a snowman which was taller than me. I destroyed the snowman. Answer me this: Why would foids love a guy who is shorter than a snowman? Foid's biology is bad. I believe some foids built it they like everything big. Big money, big height, big dick. It's over man.
everything about a snowman mogs me-- white, tall, genetically superior smile, gets away with wearing nothing but a tophat and scarf in public, hell even that carrot for a cock is bigger than mine

the snowman pill destroyed me

It's over when snowman gets more pussy than you