Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got harassed on here by Indian men for... speaking about their harassment of Indian women

Indians are too based for Reddit.

Another day another Currywhore preaching Racism against curry males. Say what you want to about your asian women they always stand beside Ricemen when faced with racism.

@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @Chudpreet
@NuclearCel @Misogynist Curry 卐

Daily reminder that our own women spread and encourage racism against us.

Wtf is this retarded shit? How can speaking this generally about all Indian men be tolerated, but when i speak about all women, or all jews, it's suddenly morally wrong? Why can't NPC's just recognize this simple fact?

Wtf is this retarded shit? How can speaking this generally about all Indian men be tolerated, but when i speak about all women, or all jews, it's suddenly morally wrong? Why can't NPC's just recognize this simple fact?
curry males are the most hated group in the world

> korean woman 'traveller', goes to complete random location alone, at some random ruins of some fort or something
> a low caste bhangi tier pajeet flashes his black penis at her and starts crying harassment REEEEE

why they even bother coming here ALONE and wander around like it's safest place on earth to start with, even our own men and women don't always go carefree in these kind of areas;

and oh koreawhores who go around dancing at here like outright twerking and flashing tits and all ?

there was some video of koreawhores twerking at an old delhi railway station, now removed off youtube,

like they are making themselves publically vulnerable in some of the most rape ridden areas like this and later blaming it on us when something happens?

get rekt randi (hindi for whore)

curry males are the most hated group in the world
> korean woman 'traveller', goes to complete random location alone, at some random ruins of some fort or something
> a low caste bhangi tier pajeet flashes his black penis at her and starts crying harassment REEEEE

why they even bother coming here ALONE and wander around like it's safest place on earth to start with, even our own men and women don't always go carefree in these kind of areas;

and oh koreawhores who go around dancing at here like outright twerking and flashing tits and all ?

there was some video of koreawhores twerking at an old delhi railway station, now removed off youtube,
View attachment 744727
View attachment 744729
like they are making themselves publically vulnerable in some of the most rape ridden areas like this and later blaming it on us when something happens?

100% these women are milking this shit for attention. Ricewhores are so sociopathic that they would ruin 750 Milllion men's lives with racism for internet points. My sister pointed out that these women have no one to blame except themselves.

View attachment 744727
View attachment 744729

These vile Chinks think we are just like SEA cucks who will worship the ground they walk on. Off course the average curry thinks these chinks are funny momo people and no one of import. That makes them angry so they try to paint us as rapists.

View attachment 744727
View attachment 744729

Jfl at these whores, they want to get raped 100%.

Well, we are the most despised group of men on this entire planet so this really is no surprise. Just another shit to add to the stack of evergrowing garbage that we have to deal with in life. :feelsseriously:

Nothing new, brocel. My Indian sister has said this to be countless times. Tried to defend myself that I'm a high inhib introvert who has never harassed anyone. But she says it's in my "Indian male mind". My mom also backs her up and goes on her own tirades about Indian men.

At least the chink whores pretend to stand with rice men.
Abondon them once you grow up. No need to stay in touch with toxic folks.

yup and then they get mad when many curry men hate them for the filthy bitches they are

Nothing new, brocel. My Indian sister has said this to be countless times. Tried to defend myself that I'm a high inhib introvert who has never harassed anyone. But she says it's in my "Indian male mind". My mom also backs her up and goes on her own tirades about Indian men.

brutal as fuck. My family is muzzie so I haven't heard such extreme talk from them so far. But if they were more modern, would expect them to say this stuff blatantly

It's insane how much Indian women have bought into the woke nonsense, that they're willing to belittle their own kind just to look good in front of white progressives. Not only that, but the ones they belittle are the easy targets, high inhib and shy, who are also the least likely to have acted in the way they belittle us for.

And all so they can look better to the whites in positions of power that they claim to hate so much. :feelsclown: