Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got ghosted for good by a "friend"

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★
20d 10h 54m
Today I decided to grow a pair and call out this faggot that used to consider a "friend" who has been ghosting me for more than a month now, I never thought he'd just up and abandon me since we knew each other for a long time and had similar interests, but there ya have it, trusting pieces of shit like this was a huge mistake. He didn't even respond to my callout despite being online for the whole fucking day, why not just block me at this point? These normie cucks don't even have the courage to confront others about their shitty actions:lasereyes:
20211031_202436.jpg

K

Kuuro

+ TrueAlphaCel +
★★★★
23d 17h 38m
brah...
with that profile pic? really? :feelskek:

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
29d 20h 23m
AwakenedArisen said:
Today I decided to grow a pair and call out this faggot that used to consider a "friend" who has been ghosting me for more than a month now, I never thought he'd just up and abandon me since we knew each other for a long time and had similar interests, but there ya have it, trusting pieces of shit like this was a huge mistake. He didn't even respond to my callout despite being online for the whole fucking day, why not just block me at this point? These normie cucks don't even have the courage to confront others about their shitty actions:lasereyes:
View attachment 520335
Are you jealous, are you mad, are you gay? :feelskek:

T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
8d 1h 27m
AwakenedArisen said:
View attachment 520335
What a coward. He doesn’t even have the balls to tell you what‘s his problem. Just acting dead, like a weasel

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 9h 50m
I wish I had a fiend

Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
30d 23h 53m
AwakenedArisen said:
that used to consider a "friend"
incels generally have no real friends, these are just normtard acquaintances

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★
18d 3h 14m
It hurts for a while ya, but realize that normies are gonna be normies. It lasts for however long it does and then like always we are left alone wondering where we went wrong. JFL again, all on us to shoulder the burden of loneliness and question our worth.

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★
9d 5h 8m
They found others to hang with, and don't need u anymore.

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★
20d 10h 54m
Kuuro said:
brah...
with that profile pic? really? :feelskek:
And what does a pfp have to do with anything?:feelsseriously:
lifeisbullshit95 said:
Are you jealous, are you mad, are you gay? :feelskek:
I've been close friends with this fag since highschool, so how am I supposed to feel if they just up and decide I'm not worth hanging out with anymore without even explaining why?:feelsUgh:
senses fail said:
It hurts for a while ya, but realize that normies are gonna be normies. It lasts for however long it does and then like always we are left alone wondering where we went wrong. JFL again, all on us to shoulder the burden of loneliness and question our worth.
Viskallide said:
They found others to hang with, and don't need u anymore.
It's the sad truth and that's that, "just be nice to others bro" fuck that shit.

Immolator

Immolator

Major
★★
12d 13h 14m
AlphaCentauri said:

SadOjiCreeCoomer03

SadOjiCreeCoomer03

Coping NEETcel With no IRL friends
★★★★★
15d 16h 7m
I haven't spoken to my "friends" in months

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
29d 20h 23m
Friends are waste of time literally :feelsthink:

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
★★
62d 2h 37m
i feel ya. i remember texting this one guy i've known since like elementary and he eventually stopped replying. after a few weeks, i called him out on it and he still didn't reply. that's cowardly as fuck

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★
87d 6h 51m
Normies cycle at whim. Do not beg them for friendship.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
269d 16h 23m
AwakenedArisen said:
View attachment 520335
Can I see the rest of the convo above those texts :feelswhere:

laanda

laanda

signed by Lolimancer
★★★
58d 9h 56m
every friend i had in high school just had a shared sense of humour and nothing else. Even back then, I never had a friend that wanted to help me with girls :cryfeels: we all laughed at eachother for being virgins. Maybe because all my friends were teencels who would clasp their options tight, we were friends because we had time to burn, they would ditch me immediately.
This is what i said to my only uni friend. He was a laughably unsocialized foreigner. No larp he was also a bumboy who somehow met a girlfriend through having gay sex, being known by sex havers. Degenerate suicidefuel.

MACHETE

MACHETE

Officer
★★★
22d 3h 18m
AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★
20d 10h 54m
Dregster666 said:
Can I see the rest of the convo above those texts :feelswhere:
That's even more ragefuel for me, we basically had an idea to start our own discord server, and after I did all the work i suggested that he invites some of our other HS friends that were in our old cuckbook group (since I don't use it anymore), and as you can see his final message was 'ok I will' before he jetted.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
269d 16h 23m
AwakenedArisen said:
That's even more ragefuel for me, we basically had an idea to start our own discord server, and after I did all the work i suggested that he invites some of our other HS friends that were in our old cuckbook group (since I don't use it anymore), and as you can see his final message was 'ok I will' before he jetted.
I would like to see this progression tbh ngl ded srs

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★
8d 11h 0m
ghost normies before they ghost you :feelsthink:

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
35d 21h 14m
AlphaCentauri said:
Forever this, I'm afraid. We are the lepers of the modern world. Doubly so if autistic/short/disfigured

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
159d 1h 3m
Good riddance. Any time anyone ghosts you, that's the truth below all emotions that might arise.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8