Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got "ghosted" by a guy I slept with and I feel completely violated

What do foids think men want when they send them flowers, text them all the time and invite them to stay the night at their home?

She will do this until her 30's then expect a soycuck to marry and provide for her in return for used pussy pitty sex once a year, because now she realized how "degrading" sex is and it reminds her of how her chad ex's "abused" her.

You should have seen the red flags, sweaty

She had to have sex with him before any form of long term commitment had been established because ---- because she just had to okay!

should have gone with someone with a better personality sweaty!!!!

Tomorrow she will go to the police and say she was raped.

Just wow. Foids take birth control and fuck chads they just met with no protection.

What I wouldnt give to be a normie. :feelsrope:
Chad turned out to be needy and she backtracked on his view of the first time.

This is why they hate all men even if you aren't even dating her she hates you
“People who are genuinely interested in you shouldn’t feel the need to win you over”

Oh my good roasties can’t agree on anything
this makes zero sense. She's low IQ for sure.
What do foids think men want when they send them flowers, text them all the time and invite them to stay the night at their home?
A story for their circle of slut friends. She doesn't think past that. It's exciting for them to talk about dangerous situations like this to each other. They think the stories of getting away from weirdos and banging and seducing chads and attempting to lock down rich guys is all just fun chatter.
Women have no shame and overshare within earshot of male coworkers all the time once they get to chatting

That’s what happens when you rebel against the moral law.

I love these stories so much tbh if i was a chad i would ghost foids too

To get married and raise together the children Chad will later give her, of course

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back