Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got fucking voicemogged in WoW.

Mongolianwizard

Mongolianwizard

Think about it rationally.
>Join WoW guild
>Foid GM
>Fuck it whatever, don't care, they're letting me tank
>Raid starts
>Starts flirting with people and pugs with attractive voices
>GM fucking ignores everything I have to say
>Brushes me off completely
>British guy comes in
>"That's such a sexy voice, if you don't join my guild how about I fly out to you?"
>She's married with two children
>Get to boss with an obscure mechanic
>Explain it
>Get ignored
>Wipe a number of times
>Guy with attractive voice explains it and we try it, win
Fucking hell.

record your voice and post it here

Fuck, I almost forgot about my voiceceldom, but now I got reminded again.

> tfw never want to speak through mic due to subhuman voice :feelsrope:

>Actual foid in WoW
Doubt

Getting voicemogged is one of the worst mogs tbh

nothing wrong with your voice.
Maybe, but I guess when compared with everyone elses it's shit.
I was the only guy she didn't flirt/joke with. Just went completely ignored.

"but apparently it’s not good enough for her" lmao, man up, just take a shower bro
do you think she could detect my reddit post history?

At the end of the raid everyone congratulated me and told me I did a fantastic job for my 1st time tanking and that I was welcome on all future runs. Not her though. Didn't even thank me for coming, just brushed me off when I asked how I did or for feedback.

The reason why I know it's my voice is because she kept talking about peoples voices. Complimented users on their voices a number of times and called them sexy.
I got nothing.

I’m so fucking short I probably sound like a Keebler elf when talking

"Hey, guys, this was my first time tanking. Can I get some advice?"
GM: "yeah you did okay whatever"

The reason why I know it's my voice is because she kept talking about peoples voices. Complimented users on their voices a number of times and called them sexy.
I got nothing.
Brutal. If not even your voice got something it's truly over for me.

@UndercovrNormie STOP STEALING ALL THE E-FOIDS

I hate WoW you casual loving faggots ruined MMO's forever. We can never go back to the days of ultima online :feelsrope:

I spent hundreds of hours roleplaying a simple guardsman who lived in Yew, taxing people using the road, building fortifications out of crates, cutting wood and transporting it in my loyal pack donkey and pvping with the other roleplaying locals. :feelscry:

You sound like you have an overbite. Foid can detect your attractiveness through voice. I have the same thing femoids treat me like shit when i'm talking through the phone with them

voicechads are the worst. you can tell if someone is a slayer or not just by the way they talk. its emasculating to be in any sort of voice chat and having some extroverted, low inhib chad with a juicy voice dominating everybody.

voicechads are the worst. you can tell if someone is a slayer or not just by the way they talk. its emasculating to be in any sort of voice chat and having some extroverted, low inhib chad with a juicy voice dominating everybody.
So much this. Meanwhile you're in the background barely talking with your scrawny incel voice.

lmfao, should we all just start recording long posts instead of just typing them out? The low IQ IT infiltrators will probably think it's a scary deep web virus website.
high iq suggestion

>Join WoW guild
>Foid GM
>Fuck it whatever, don't care, they're letting me tank
>Raid starts
>Starts flirting with people and pugs with attractive voices
>GM fucking ignores everything I have to say
>Brushes me off completely
>British guy comes in
>"That's such a sexy voice, if you don't join my guild how about I fly out to you?"
>She's married with two children
>Get to boss with an obscure mechanic
>Explain it
>Get ignored
>Wipe a number of times
>Guy with attractive voice explains it and we try it, win
Fucking hell.
it never began for you if you are trying to pick up girl on WOW

when will patheticels learn?

Don't want to be a cunt but you sound like someone who plays WoW if that makes sense. The foid probably likes guys who sound like they have an actual life OP. My honest opinion

it never began for you if you are trying to pick up girl on WOW

when will patheticels learn?
>Assuming I was playing to pickup chicks.
I play WoW for validation. I like to do a good job and get told that i'm useful.
When you decide to completely ignore me brush me off, in favor of flirting with chad, i'm going to be dissapointed.
I put three hours of non-stop raiding with a high apm class that i didn't get anything out of to prove myself to this guild.

>Assuming I was playing to pickup chicks.
I play WoW for validation. I like to do a good job and get told that i'm useful.
When you decide to completely ignore me brush me off, in favor of flirting with chad, i'm going to be dissapointed.
I put three hours of non-stop raiding with a high apm class that i didn't get anything out of to prove myself to this guild.
Blackpill: no one cares about how useful you are in an online game

Blackpill: no one cares about how useful you are in an online game
Whitepill: Everyone on the team BUT THE FOID GM congratulated me and told me I did a fantastic job and that I was welcome to any future raids, my raid spot is pretty much secure.
That's all I wanted, validation.
This foid, however, acted like a cunt to me in favor of flirting with chad.
Fuck foids.

Whitepill: Everyone on the team BUT THE FOID GM congratulated me and told me I did a fantastic job and that I was welcome to any future raids, my raid spot is pretty much secure.
That's all I wanted, validation.
This foid, however, acted like a cunt to me in favor of flirting with chad.
Fuck foids.
You getting validation from a foid in an online game that wouldnt give you the time of day if she saw you in real life.

Grow up and swallow the blackpill and stop chasing validation from foids and giving them attention.

You probably got a little adrenline rush after she complemented you and your bluepill mind probably said "i might have a chance with her".

Wake the fuck up we live in 2018 and stop being a pussy by talking to foids online.

You getting validation from a foid in an online game that wouldnt give you the time of day if she saw you in real life.

Grow up and swallow the blackpill and stop chasing validation from foids and giving them attention.

You probably got a little adrenline rush after she complemented you and your bluepill mind probably said "i might have a chance with her".

Wake the fuck up we live in 2018 and stop being a pussy by talking to foids online.
At least i'm not short and homeless.

> begging foids online to talk to you
Have you considered that it's important that my raid leader communicates with me in order for me to be successful? No communication in an important role is going to fuck things up very quickly.

I know how you feel Op, I have a severe stutter and always get voicemogged on TS, they don’t even let me finish my sentence. It’s absolutely over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back