Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got fired today.

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
I've been interning at a lab (STEMcel) for the past few months and got fired today because I supposedly missed a meeting that I didn't even know about. Seriously, I don't recall anyone telling me about a meeting and even if I did indeed miss it, they never called me to ask why I didn't show up. What hurts the most is the way they fired me, I emailed one of my supervisors to ask him about something, he replied to me the next day telling me about the meeting I missed and that I wasn't needed anymore. I've been slaving away at this internship for months and had endure absolute hell from the foids working there (they all hated me because I was the only guy interning there and I'm ugly and non-NT) just to be told to fuck off out of the blue. I don't really feel like going back there and trying to explain myself, even though I really need this internship, trying to get it back after being treated like a pest for months is just too cucked and masochistic for me.

I'm really considering just giving up on everything for a while as I have no motivation to bounce back up from this. This shit really killed the momentum I was building up this past year to make something better out of myself. To make matters even worse, I bought a bunch of expensive ass textbooks last week to help me with this internship JFL.

Even when we try in life, we get shot back down smh.

That sucks op, lets hope that a female would get fired for the same reason. Equality!

having a life living in a city is kind of hard sometimes

Brutal stuff man

Maybe your weren't on some Facebook group where the meeting was announced. Or they made it up as excuse to fire you.

Maybe there wasn't even a meeting in the first place and they just lied because they really hated you that much

that sucks. Maybe you can return the books and get your money back.

You just needed a better personality and to try harder, incel!