Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got fired from my shitty job today.

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Lord of Darkness and Solitude.
-
There was literally no logical reason other than the fact that I was apparently “rude” to the general managers wife. That was never brought up, and the excuse was a “performance issue” despite the fact that the other guy I was with was literally incapacitated and I completed all of the work myself. I’m thinking of hiring someone to pelt the place with bricks and shatter the windows at 4 A.M. in the morning. Nobody discards me like that. I could also have the guy go into the place and smash all of the bottles at the bar over the tables. Maybe that’s what I will have him do. They would never suspect me.

fuck your boss , that dude probably sucks cock for trannies in a back alley while getting fucked up the ass by Kermit the frog .

fuck your boss , that dude probably sucks cock for trannies in a back alley while getting fucked up the ass by Kermit the frog .
He is a fucking cuck to his overbearing, ugly wife. His son is completely worthless as well. Works at Starbucks in his 30s as a cashier.

Atleast you're free

He is a fucking cuck to his overbearing, ugly wife. His son is completely worthless as well. Works at Starbucks in his 30s as a cashier.
That's fucking pathetic, he is using you to take out his frustrations of how shit his life really is.

Atleast you're free
Free until I have to apply for more jobs so that I can afford food. I may have my parents apply for autism bucks, but only if I were still able to attend university while on it.

You are not valued for what you can contribute to society, you are valued on your looks, your status, and being NT and NPC. This is the world we live in.

I’m suspended from work and I’m hoping I get fired tbh because I hated my job and I wanna be free so I can apply for something else
If I do get my job back I think I’m just gonna apply for a new one anyway and then put in my two weeks notice

You are not valued for what you can contribute to society, you are valued on your looks, your status, and being NT and NPC. This is the world we live in.
Sadly this is the truth.
I’m suspended from work and I’m hoping I get fired tbh because I hated my job and I wanna be free so I can apply for something else
If I do get my job back I think I’m just gonna apply for a new one anyway and then put in my two weeks notice
How did you get suspended from work?

Sadly this is the truth.

How did you get suspended from work?
Some customers were being pissy and I was already in a bad mood so I ended up swearing a storm and getting pissed about being disrespected
I have had some history/suspensions at my job in the past for behavior (swearing in front of customers, using my phone on shift etc) so this is it for me at this job tbh
retail sucks ass, I should get my ass back in school soon
I might apply for a job at an Apple Store for the time being at my local mall because I might actually have fun since I really enjoy computers and smartphones so I would probably be a great salesperson tbh. Also the only uniform is literally a shirt with a small Apple logo on the chest. You can wear whatever pants and shoes you want. At my current job I have to wear a white button up shirt, black dress pants and black dress shoes. Hate that shit. Also had to wear a tie up until a few months ago. Also couldn’t wear any coat or sweater that wasn’t black and it couldn’t have logos on them.

Some customers were being pissy and I was already in a bad mood so I ended up swearing a storm and getting pissed about being disrespected
I have had some history/suspensions at my job in the past for behavior (swearing in front of customers, using my phone on shift etc) so this is it for me at this job tbh
retail sucks ass, I should get my ass back in school soon
I might apply for a job at an Apple Store for the time being at my local mall because I might actually have fun since I really enjoy computers and smartphones so I would probably be a great salesperson tbh. Also the only uniform is literally a shirt with a small Apple logo on the chest. You can wear whatever pants and shoes you want. At my current job I have to wear a white button up shirt, black dress pants and black dress shoes. Hate that shit. Also had to wear a tie up until a few months ago. Also couldn’t wear any coat or sweater that wasn’t black and it couldn’t have logos on them.
Yes, you should go back to school. I worked retail for a year and a half. Quitting was the best decision I ever made.

I've been fired or quit 6 jobs this past 3 years

Yes, you should go back to school. I worked retail for a year and a half. Quitting was the best decision I ever made.
I’m targeting going back next fall. I’m trying to plan a potential trip to Italy with my dad during the spring. But I need to make money. Got bills to pay, also need money to be able to afford shit I like. Can’t qualify for NEETBUX because I’m not disabled and I’m pretty sure I don’t have a condition that would make me eligible for welfare.
I really want to work customer service at the gate for an airline tbh for my wageslavery until I get a real career type job. Sure travelers can be dicks for very understandable reasons but I’d get paid more and I would get to fly for free anywhere on standby. But those jobs rarely pop up and I’ve gotten rejected twice in the times I’ve applied.
Anyway, now that I think about it, it would be better if I can still keep my job and then apply for a new one than simply getting fired. At least I’ll still be making money.

Last edited:
I’m targeting going back next fall. I’m trying to plan a potential trip to Italy with my dad during the spring. But I need to make money. Got bills to pay, also need money to be able to afford shit I like. Can’t qualify for NEETBUX because I’m not disabled and I’m pretty sure I don’t have a condition that would make me eligible for welfare.
I really want to work customer service at the gate for an airline tbh for my wageslavery until I get a real career type job. Sure travelers can be dicks for very understandable reasons but I’d get paid more and I would get to fly for free anywhere on standby. But those jobs rarely pop up and I’ve gotten rejected twice in the times I’ve applied.
Anyway, now that I think about it, it would be better if I can still keep my job and then apply for a new one than simply getting fired. At least I’ll still be making money.
Traveling is one of the only things worth living for as an incel. It’s part of the reason I’m studying for a degree that will land me a six fig salary. You could always try to study to become a pilot or flight attendant. That’s what I will do if my goals of getting a doctorate degree fall through.

Traveling is one of the only things worth living for as an incel. It’s part of the reason I’m studying for a degree that will land me a six fig salary. You could always try to study to become a pilot or flight attendant. That’s what I will do if my goals of getting a doctorate degree fall through.
Problem is that it’s expensive to learn to fly n shit and it takes years to make huge money as a pilot. The pilots who make big bucks fly huge jets on long international routes from the USA to Europe or Asia in a 787 or some shit. Also a lot of pilots who do end up climbing up the high ranks were Air Force pilots for years and they have a way easier time getting promoted
I may try to get the requirements done for an engineering degree. I’d like to do computer engineering.

full

Pretty sure you're gonna be the first suspect in their minds if you went through with it

Morons like your boss are a dime a dozen, he probably didn't even want to get rid of you but his retarded foid wife made him do it despite the inevitable consequences. Honestly setting up a retail business in this day and age is just a grind, years of stress, strain placed on relationships etc. just so they can have $$$ in the bank when they keel over at 70 or younger.