Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i got featured yet again on cuckTears by Braziliansmegma

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
cuckTears keeps berrating me and making fun of my for my gramarr but there is nothing wrong with it imo and im not from america where they speak american, I never said im' smart guy but i say that women are not smarter as men. What is there to not understad you fucking soy cuck bitch faggotts

being featured on IT is somewhat of an honour tbh

He is obsessed with you man

IT users are cruel and retarded. I have a low IQ as well, so if I'm ever featured I guarantee you those pieces of shit will definitely point out my low IQ and laugh.

he should be put in a barrel of hydrochloric acid feet first

he should be put in a barrel of hydrochloric acid feet first
thanks for bump buddy boyo hope the faggot screenshots another bait
(smegma if you are actually reading the comments under the threads then you are literally the most subhuman truecel loser in history)

thanks for bump buddy boyo hope the faggot screenshots another bait
(smegma if you are actually reading the comments under the threads then you are literally the most subhuman truecel loser in history)
he deserves to get cut up by my lightsaber :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Brazilian Cuckma stopped bullying me and started stalking you.
It's over for you buddy boyo
full

I've been featured on IT like 5 times by now, I honestly love reading their retarded responses to my threads.