Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got featured on Ylilauta (Finnish 4chan)

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Thank you @HumanTrash for telling me this!!
I never read Ylilauta so I would have never known about this if it wasn't for you!!

Currently it has around 1k comments.
I know most of you don't speak Finnish here but if you could, 70% of the comments are "get a job, hit the gym, stop blaming others, etc" and 30% are blackpilled comments showing statistics on why inceldom is a thing.

A lot of them say I am boring because I just post on incels.co and drink alcohol. That I should get a hobby.
Well, I have had multipe hobbies throughout my life from martial arts to attending language events at my university (yes I am a university student).
I do speak 5 languages fluently, and I have lived abroad.

I started drinking because I am lonely. I only drank socially in the beginning. After being rejected for around 7 years straight, it sorta started to get out of hand. The pain is too big to handle.
Same way, I didn't start as an angry man. Years and years of being rejected simply gets into your bones. If you don't experience this, you will never understand it.
If I could stop wanting sex and relationships, I would, but it is in my biology; it is a biological imperative.

And all this "advice" I have been given simply doesn't work. It's literal insanity doing the same stuff and expecting a different result
ac0c496cae1c3f53705c7f998e022c56.jpg

I know you fuckers at Ylilauta are reading.
You can make fun of incels, but there are more and more of us every year. Right now in america 30% of men under 30 haven't had sexual relationships. That is 3 times as much than it was in 2010. That is also the highest number of celibate men since the recording of these statistics started.

It's not the lack of trying, it's the lack of success that makes us what we are.
Why are there still poor people? Is it because they never try? Or is it because not everyone can be rich?

And if you are so annoyed by us, then maybe actually help us instead of make fun of us? You are already giving money to charity to help poor people so why not do the same to us to help us fix our flawed faces, short height, balding, etc?

Terveiset Ylilaudan inceleille, ette ole yksin tämän tuskan kanssa.
full

Last edited:
Thats some good statusmaxxing right there

I want be featured in lithuania (separatist part or Russia) too :(

Hi, retards from ylilauta. I wish painful death upon all of you

Noooo, it got locked because some autistic retards kept arguing :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

If you don't make it cuz you're not interesting enough, no other dude of the same rating will ascend ever. :lul:

Op is too based for this world

just tfu on them bitches man

You're famous.

you god feadured :D on finnish 4ghan

lifefuel,my pepe arrived in finland

That's a lot of spider language ngl

status mogs me

cant read anything but

D2e4aea3

sad but true

yilauta is funny, always assumed they hate women a lot

Why do Finnish drink so much energy drink. Do you drink energy drinks?

lol you live rent free in their heads

Don't try arguing with them, tbh. Normies will never be able to understand the simple concept of cause and effect.