Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got featured on IT

Inceltear

Shout-out to @Myst for letting me know :feelsYall:

Imagine your life consisting of screenshotting random dudes online and uploading it, trying to appear like you're superior. Sad existence.

They are the leftwing of incels, in otherwords incels in denial. Atleast the ones that cope and say they’re still happy as virgins at 35 years old

genuinely no idea what this guy's trying to even say

IMG 9694

Highest testosterone redditor

They are the leftwing of incels, in otherwords incels in denial. Atleast the ones that cope and say they’re still happy as virgins at 35 years old
:yes::yes::yes: we speak logically, they speak with their emotions.

I would be proud, actually if some IT troon or soy feature on of my threads :feelsthink: :bigbrain::feelsautistic::feelsYall:

It's not even a question, listen to a 7+ and they'll confirm that's why they sleep around. The only exception are the few that find a good girl young.

It's not even a question, listen to a 7+ and they'll confirm that's why they sleep around. The only exception are the few that find a good girl young.
Yeah, it baffles me how they can't understand this. :feelshehe:

"I wonder if any of these people have genuinely interacted with a woman."
"considering that this incel posts 130 times a day on average, im confident that he has not."
I've interacted with far more women then they ever have. That's why I'm on this forum jfl :feelskek:

Literally every single one of them was a rude stuck up bitch who thought she was entitled to chad.

I need to pump up those numbers. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also nigger how do you even know this unless you lurk on here for just as long? :waitwhat:

In conclusion,

Stay mad and continue to cope and seethe IT soyloroni