Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got featured on IT

Congratulations

Gets featured?

:chad:

Here’s some advice for the dude who wanted it:
  1. Find a hobby that you have to go out for. Just start going out and doing things. (Eating out, go bowling, go to target, do something to eventually get comfortable being in social situations.)
  2. Don’t call girls “females” unless your in a medical professional or scientist. It’s just makes it weird and makes dudes come off as creepy. Call us women.
  3. Work on hygiene, developing skills at home, making sure the house is clean, and maybe take some courses or get a part-time/full-time job. Maybe go to school, find a passion.
  4. Self love, mindfulness, and confidence help with acceptance. Know your limits and don’t push it when in social situations. Always respect other people and accept rejection. It happens and that’s ok. Learn to love and respect yourself and others.

On a serious note, all of you need to start ignoring all of those idiots on reddit. This is reality-TV-tier low IQ tbh.

1. Find a hobby that you have to go out for. Just start going out and doing things. (Eating out, go bowling, go to target, do something to eventually get comfortable being in social situations.)
  2. Don’t call girls “females” unless your in a medical professional or scientist. It’s just makes it weird and makes dudes come off as creepy. Call us women.
  3. Work on hygiene, developing skills at home, making sure the house is clean, and maybe take some courses or get a part-time/full-time job. Maybe go to school, find a passion.
  4. Self love, mindfulness, and confidence help with acceptance. Know your limits and don’t push it when in social situations. Always respect other people and accept rejection. It happens and that’s ok. Learn to love and respect yourself and others.

cc90dbb7d94524332eb53047fb4ae46b85c215ffr1-256-256_00.gif

Congratulations
Thank you.

It's over.

Gets featured?

:chad:
:feelsmusic:

Death to you. You give me fake alerts. You belong in hell with @FamilyGuy1999

I got featured too :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qq09vf/we_do_not_wish_for_you_to_kill_yourselves_we_do/

In the comments they're completely denying about wanting to gas incels with cyanide tho lol. Does anyone have that screenshot pls?

:panties:

Death to you and your husband @FamilyGuy1999

On a serious note, all of you need to start ignoring all of those idiots on reddit. This is reality-TV-tier low IQ tbh.
I never go there tbh. I only saw this cause someone else posted it. They are giga retards.

Death to you and your husband @FamilyGuy1999
call me crazy, but what if you leave the house, meet people with the same legal and non mysogynistic hobbies than you? i've heard that work wonders for making friends

and about meeting females, a good start would be stop calling them "foids", people don't like when you're rude to them, especially if you want to possibly persue a romantic relationship

but what do i know? im just a woman and according to y'all asking women for advice about other women is dumb "You don't ask fish how to catch fish. You ask a fisherman" they say

so, do whatever you want, it's your funeral after all

call me crazy, but what if you leave the house, meet people with the same legal and non mysogynistic hobbies than you? i've heard that work wonders for making friends

and about meeting females, a good start would be stop calling them "foids", people don't like when you're rude to them, especially if you want to possibly persue a romantic relationship

but what do i know? im just a woman and according to y'all asking women for advice about other women is dumb "You don't ask fish how to catch fish. You ask a fisherman" they say

Jarvis locate the soyiest comment, ctrl+c, ctrl+V and then post.

Last edited:
Don’t call girls “females” unless your in a medical professional or scientist. It’s just makes it weird and makes dudes come off as creepy. Call us women.
I hate this. I always say "girl" instead of "woman" because the latter doesn't roll off my tongue real well, owing to what I can only presume is a speech impediment, though mine is not nearly as bad an impediment as I've seen in others. And then they get triggered at me because of it. Excuse me for "woman" being a difficult word for me to enunciate. :rolleyes:

I was under you but being featured by some losers is nothing to be proud of tbh

They don't even care about blurring out people's usernames anymore. Fucking savages.

I am going to do the exact opposite on this list

What is this? Are we being Olympic-level trolled, or is the mask finally coming off? KEK

You have them more ammo. :feelswhat:

My one and only feature there was a copypasta shitpost from the Man of Culture stipulating his requirements for his cute adorable loli waifu of culture. The spastics took it at face value.

I posted it in The Sewers so the ITard who posted it for their sweet karma fix had to trawl through the most degenerate subforum on the site to find it. :feelshaha:

volcel if you didnt get featured on IT within your first day of creating your account like i did

Getting featured on IT is a badge of honour

In the comments they're completely denying about wanting to gas incels with cyanide tho lol. Does anyone have that screenshot pls?

when the cognitive dissonance doesn't work anymore lol

Last edited:
funny though i posted 3 times those screenshots in that IT reddit thread and those fags did nothing but backpedaling and making mental gymnastics to save face

they went so overboard retarded they denied their statement about ''wanting to help incels'' while they are in a fucking thread pretty much saying that.

so after 2 hours of wasting my time arguing with some retarded soycuck i got banned from IT, i didn't even say anything bad or an insult to justify it but that's what u expect from that shithole subreddit lmao

1. No hobby for your face
2. No words for your face
3. No hygiene for your face
4. No self love and meditation for your face

funny though i posted 3 times those screenshots in that IT reddit thread and those fags did nothing but backpedaling and making mental gymnastics to save face

they went so overboard retarded they denied their statement about ''wanting to help incels'' while they are in a fucking thread pretty much saying that.

so after 2 hours of wasting my time arguing with some retarded soycuck i got banned from IT, i didn't even say anything bad or an insult to justify it but that's what u expect from that shithole subreddit lmao
Lmfao can't expect much from that retarded shithole. Can't even argue against their shitty arguments (which are almost always strawmans or misinterpretations of the original posts, lol)

I was under you
So was @FamilyGuy1999 in the bed

Fucking savages.
:feelspuke:

You have them more ammo. :feelswhat:
Stop caring about those retarded faggots.

volcel if you didnt get featured on IT within your first day of creating your account like i did
Die graycel.

Getting featured on IT is a badge of honour
No.

Congrats to op and you guys, i got only once featured.:panties:
:panties: