Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i got enough sleep last night

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Haven't felt tired once this whole day. this retard school district early ass start time for high schoolers fucked me up

I feel you OP. As a previous sufferer of sleep anpea, I've learned how important sleep really is.

Good to hear. I’m exhausted as always. :worryfeels:

I feel you OP. As a previous sufferer of sleep anpea, I've learned how important sleep really is.
Were you fat and then lost it? Every person I've known with sleep apnea got it from being fat

i feel you

last day i sleep 12 hour and i get non stop sleep whit good quality

i rly hate when i cant sleep 2 days ...

Same, I've been sleeping well lately and I think it might've helped my posture because I feel taller.

If you work like a dog like me you will feel how good sleep really is

I love doing some stuff like don't eating long and them eat whole fridge, or don't sleep for a day or even two (with some 4-6 hours of sleep for two days of course, it's almost impossible to not sleep at all) and then fall asleep for a 12-14 hours.

That sounds like good news

i ususaly get a lot since i go to bed early on most nights

Getting a good sleep is so under rated

Were you fat and then lost it? Every person I've known with sleep apnea got it from being fat
I am fat. I havent lost it yet. But im finally getting my cpap calibrated right, and ill be able to lose the weight then. Scammer doctors told me that only they could adjust the air pressure. Just found out i can access them myself

Good to see a LifeFuel thread from OP as opposed to one where he's despairing about his work.

Having a nice sleep is lifefuel tbh.