Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got dragged out to a club and want to rope

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
It was my friends birthday, so I went with him to a club.

I got rejected by 30+ women who I saw getting with other guys, shortly after and probably fucking.

I literally cannot think of why to bother with existing. My life is shit. The only reason to live is companionship and lust and I get neither fulfilled.

Bro u need more alcohol clubmaxxing, drink so much that u dont remember anything

Bro u need more alcohol clubmaxxing, drink so much that u dont remember anything

Can confirm.

Start drinking early, by the time the women show up you're too fucked to care.

I don’t want to go to a club ever again. Women won’t fuck me, so why bother?

That’s 30 women who will die alone because their standards are too high.

That’s 30 women who will probably be addicted to smoking and drinking within the next five years if not already.

That’s 30 women who will probably get some sort of bone/muscle in their foot or ankle fucked up from walking around in heels every day.

Always look on the bright side of life.

That’s 30 women who will probably be addicted to smoking and drinking within the next five years if not already.

That’s 30 women who will probably get some sort of bone/muscle in their foot or ankle fucked up from walking around in heels every day.

They won’t all die alone, some Norman will wife them. I’ll die depressed, miserable and alone. Not even post wall roasties would dance with me without being pulled away by their friends.

This is the brutal black pill. Your life is terrible, will always be terrible and dumb foids’ lives will always be better. There’s no pleasure in this.

We’re you drunk?
Who goes to club sober?

They won’t all die alone, some Norman will wife them. I’ll die depressed, miserable and alone. Not even post wall roasties would dance with me without being pulled away by their friends.

This is the brutal black pill. Your life is terrible, will always be terrible and dumb foids’ lives will always be better. There’s no pleasure in this.
To be honest. I try to find the light at the end of the tunnel, but the light is always the head lamp of a train.

Cope

Just stay indoors and LDAR bro.

how do you get rejected 30 times? I get rejected once and it shatters me enough to not make me try anything for weeks or months on end.

Clubs and bars are suifuel, don't go there

Why you even go to club in first place tbh they are shit for us

Why would an incel go to a club. It's the sexual jungle. IRL Tinder.

how do you get rejected 30 times? I get rejected once and it shatters me enough to not make me try anything for weeks or months on end.
Some people have low self awareness

Clubs are meant for Chad, JFL at going to a club and being a low tier male.

>club
069   Copy

I can't imagine there are many worse places to go as an incel than a nightclub.

It's bad enough approaching the day and getting constantly rejected. Paying an exorbitant entrance fee to get into a loud, stressful environment, still getting constantly rejected and fucking up your sleeping schedule in the process? No thanks.

Well done for trying, OP. But you're far better off staying away from these places.

just be u r self go out there bro u will find someone bro

At least you didn’t get dragged out of a club or have literal shit thrown at you.

yeah clubs sucks... what did you expect?
there are a lot of threads about how expensive and useless those places are for incels

They're going to end up single mother welfarians.

The fact that you even talked to 30 women is very low-inhib

I have minimal inhibition. Nobody cares about me besides a small group, so why let others’ dumb opinions bother me?