Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got disscriminated 4 times today since I got out of home,RACIST SLAVS

• Thread starter Deleted member 34031
  • Start date
Hmm based alert? Lmfao I don’t care what a bitching entitled nonwhite has to say. I think I saw “nazi” and then my brain turned off. Dn rd the post, go back to your own country progressive nonwhite.
Nah man,only in your wet virgin dreams.Im not moving out of europe ever.Go back to smoking weed in your mums basement

Nah man,only in your wet virgin dreams.Im not moving out of europe ever.
Yeah because your own country is a shithole shitskin, you will be forced out with all of your retarded inbred 50 iq people, the reason Europe is so much better than shitskin land is because it was white OMEGALUL
Go back to smoking weed in your mums basement
Go back to being a disgrace for your ethnic group, a stain on the ethnic group who’s country you currently inhabit, and being a cuckold progressive oh and also go back to having 70 IQ and being inbred

oh wait you can’t go back you’re doing it right now LOLOLOL

Hmm based alert? Lmfao I don’t care what a bitching entitled nonwhite has to say. I think I saw “nazi” and then my brain turned off. Dn rd the post, go back to your own country progressive nonwhite.
Only you bummer will harass other people and make fun of them for being oppressed. While complaining about muh jooz and never be able to see the irony.

Unironically get better. Your voice is gay asf when ure sick.

Only you bummer will harass other people and make fun of them for being oppressed. While complaining about muh jooz and never be able to see the irony.
Let me explain the context here: OP is not only a nonwhite person complaining about oppression, which is a nonexistent factor in the west (unless it’s to whites) but he’s also progressive. Healing Jews, immigration, the west, feminism, etc.
46B18938 6E25 4EBC B017 CF3AA4421B61

you don’t get it because you’re not white (or maybe you do and don’t want to admit it) but whenever a nonwhite person, ESPECIALLY in the west, talks about “racism” “diversity” “inclusion” it is them saying “we want to replace and exterminate you”.
Unironically get better. Your voice is gay asf when ure sick.
Thanks

Last edited:
person complaining about oppression, which is a nonexistent factor in the west (unless it’s to whites)
Doubt. :rolleyes:
but he’s also progressive. Healing Jews, immigration, the west, feminism, etc.
Feminism was born in the west. Jews were given position of power by the west. Immigration policies are legalized by white/jewish leaders.
you don’t get it because you’re not white (or maybe you do and don’t want to admit it) but whenever a nonwhite person, ESPECIALLY in the west, talks about “racism” it is them saying “we want to replace and exterminate you”.
He said white supremacists and nazis. Not every single white person. if you can't see that his type are either trolls or reactionary to problems that white supremacy cuased in first place. Then you should know these people wouldn't want whites gone if they felt like they belong in the west to begin with. Most immigrants (non whites since you don't have a problem with those) come from countries whites had fucked during war or by proxy. People don't get radicalized without a reason.

And get real. No matter how much people like thoughtful or him cope with these datas. Whites aren't going anywhere. Well,Their genes anyways. Idk about the phenotype. But even then. Eurocentric beauty standards are still dominant and always will be. It's been like that since the dawn of man. Blkpillpress said it himself. Ethnic whores will literally edit their kids genes to look whiter with blue eyes blonde hair traits. We both know white foids are the minority when it comes interracial dating even with all the jewganda going on.

Maybe Op is as spiteful as me. But in the end all of us ethnics are coping. Maybe whites will become an extreme minority but their effects on the globe will last for eons to come. (Even the prophet of islam knew that and told us lol) .

Ethnics worship whites. Especially ethnic whores. It's white lefties that are your problem.

I really could go on and on but here’s a few big things:
Affirmative action for nonwhites only
Diversity and multiculturalism only coming into white nations
BLM/social justice groups (which are all anti white, like how BLM wants to “abolish the white family”) supported by the govt and the Jewish corporations
Critical race theory
“All white people are racist” narrative
Feminism was born in the west.
Not the case, and you’d have to specify which type. Feminism/women’s rights in the Middle East were better than Europe up until about 100 years ago, and third wave feminism made the west more liberal, which was brought by Jews and the first wave of refugees in the 60’s
Jews were given position of power by the west. Immigration policies are legalized by white/jewish leaders.
Also no, Jews were given positions of power everywhere and whites rose up as opposed to their ottoman leech and they latched on. And they got their power through inevitable instability within the European empires and banking.
He said white supremacists and nazis. Not every single white person. if you can't see that his type are either trolls or reactionary to problems that white supremacy cuased in first place.
A white supremacist=someone that doesn’t want their white race erased?
It’s a dogwhistle. Look it up. Nazi/racist/white (no capital W) are dogwhistles
Then you should know these people wouldn't want whites gone if they felt like they belong in the west to begin with.
They don’t, it is against the natural world. A west African will never be a Germanic person from Germany. A sandnigger will never be a frank. They do not belong where their ethnic group isn’t.
Most immigrants (non whites since you don't have a problem with those) come from countries whites had fucked during war or by proxy. People don't get radicalized without a reason.
Whites didn’t, Jews did. The US (as op figures out) has been led by majority Jews and nonwhites since the war on terror. As for colonialism, that’s actually a benefit.

And get real. No matter how much people like thoughtful or him cope with these datas. Whites aren't going anywhere. Well,Their genes anyways. Idk about the phenotype. But even then. Eurocentric beauty standards are still dominant and always will be. It's been like that since the dawn of man. Blkpillpress said it himself. Ethnic whores will literally edit their kids genes to look whiter with blue eyes blonde hair traits. We both know white foids are the minority when it comes interracial dating even with all the jewganda going on.
It’s more than lookist policy. I don’t think white people as a race will be extinct, but white culture and tradition will go extinct. You can have white skin but not be white, and the previously conservative, white west will become a new Jewish sodom with brown underclass destroying everything.
Ethnics worship whites. Especially ethnic whores. It's white lefties that are your problem.
I hate progressive whites more than nonwhites but I realize that it’s nonwhite minorities that gave their power to white liberals. Whites voted 70% conservative 30% liberal, nonwhites become 40% of the population and vote 90% liberal, now the country is majority liberal

its fucking daliy disscrimination/racism/abuse I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE MAN
I CANT TAKE IT
Im oaky with being virgin ugly guy but RACIISMMMM?? GETTING CALLED REFUGEE AND ARAB/Pakistani(looking at me from above and bad)
I cant take it man,I CANT MOVE BACK TO IRAQ? CAN I?

I have only 2 old parrents,dad pension and mother unemployed,I cant be burden to them any longer.These motherfuckers fuckedme up so bad that I didnt manage to studiy uni and 2 months since they made me quit my job(I was working to gather for plastic surgery)(treated badly by coworkers and set up) FUCKING HEELLL
Lmao ur a shitskin
Explains it all

Man I dropped out of medicine uni,I didnt manage to gymmax,I was employed with good income untill 2 months ago and they fucked me out of work.I have been bullied/rejected/disscriminated/racistAttacked

I dont know man,is it inceldom/intimidating look or racism ,or conbination of both
Go back to school so you can get a good jobl

They are too intimidated by your good looks br0 :bluepill::bluepill::feelsdevil:
OP would get preferential treatment if he looked like these Middle Easterners.

8ebc2e9b3cdaf17f2cf4a76098a73b31

75ab9b95f2e54da03808aa67d3d437c1

evils
like its a 99,9% white country .I dont get it,it isnt a country where people immigrate anyways
You answered your own question.
why even immigrate to slav lands anyways

Nigga, you are just very ugly then, there is no racism in these cucked countries - they love to fuck shitskins

I'm black and this shit happens to me as well. It's because we are ugly