Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got disrespected by a normie in my college class

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Long story short, I walked into my class 10 minutes before it started. As I walked into the room there were a bunch of empty seats, I saw en empty seat in the back. FYI, there is no assigned seating in college, students can choose wherever to sit. Before I was about to sit down in that particular seat, a normie classmate literally blocked the seats and told me, "you can't sit here, this is where my friend will be sitting" I said ok. I went to another seat. People nowadays have no fucking manners.

You just said ok wow you are a braver man than me. I would of just looked at the floor with tears in my eyes and left.

If you were a high status low inhib Chad you would have enough social capital to just sit the fuck down and dare him to do something. Sadly you have too much to lose by disobeying basic normgroid rules like that. Unless you want to become a 0 inhibition incel with nothing to lose which would be based. :feelscomfy: