Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I got diagnosed with depression and prescribed Prozac

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Thank you so much @Tenshi , you were right, they gave me it for free and it's not as complicated to keep getting new prescriptions. The doctor was actually unexpectedly nice. Did you start taking it once a day already or every other day at the beginning?

What sort of questions did they ask you?
or you just go and say prescribe me a drug

What sort of questions did they ask you?
or you just went and say prescribe me a drug
They asked me if I felt like dying right now, if I had a plan to do it, with whom I live, where do I see myself in 5 years, what do I wish I was doing with my life, if I can sleep, among others.

mogs me, tell us your experience

They asked me if I felt like dying right now, if I had a plan to do it, with whom I live, where do I see myself in 5 years, what do I wish I was doing with my life, if I can sleep, among others.
is the doctor a woman or man?

What do the yummy jew pills do exactly? Do they actually make you happy?

Have you looked what the side effects are? Most often the side effects will include suicide which makes me suspicious.

I wish I had a prescription for TRT

is the doctor a woman or man?
It was a felow baldcel. I could see he cared, which is something rare among doctors in my experience.

What do the yummy jew pills do exactly? Do they actually make you happy?
They make your serotonin get reabsorbed less so more serotonin in your brain since no gf to give you serotonin through caressing, loving and having sex with you :feelsrope:

Have you looked what the side effects are? Most often the side effects will include suicide which makes me suspicious.
I think they put that as a side effect because if you suddenly stop taking the pills, you mood can get really fucked. You have to stop little by little.

Last edited:
Thank you so much @Tenshi , you were right, they gave me it for free and it's not as complicated to keep getting new prescriptions. The doctor was actually unexpectedly nice. Did you start taking it once a day already or every other day at the beginning?
They give jew drugs out like candy so you are dependent. More now with the artificial depression caused by the china plague.

I'm already high T, if I take that my balls will shrink.
I know it's broscience but prescription drugs are more of a placebo and getting more exercise, sunlight and sleep might unirionically be better for you than prescription drugs.

It's a shame getting testosterone is illegal yet it is regularly prescribed to female to male transexuals. Just another way society tells those it sees as genetic rejects that they don't matter imo.

I know it's broscience but prescription drugs are more of a placebo and getting more exercise, sunlight and sleep might unirionically be better for you than prescription drugs.
I try to do those when I can. Exercising, not as much as of late, but the other ones, yeah. But I went through some really terrible weeks, which made me decide to set the appointment with the psychiatrist. I've probably been depressed for years, but recently it became much worse.

It's a shame getting testosterone is illegal yet it is regularly prescribed to female to male transexuals. Just another way society tells those it sees as genetic rejects that they don't matter imo.
Yeah that's utterly absurd indeed. They subsidize self-damaging maladaptive mental illnesses but don't allow low T gymcels to inject T. Mundo palhaço.

Last edited:
same drug put me in a psychosis

I try to do those when I can. Exercising, not as much as of late, but the other ones, yeah. But I went through some really terrible weeks, which made me decide to set the appointment with the psychiatrist.
Prescription drugs might balance out your mood at best and reduce your libido. If you can find yourself getting very angry sometimes the drugs might actually cut down on that but overall they just drain the emotion out of you for better or for worse.

Yeah that's utterly absurd indeed. They subsidize self-damaging maladaptive mental illnesses but don't allow low T gymcels to inject T. Mundo palhaço.
Society wants to do anything possible to keep subpar guys from ascending. It's so obsessive and petty.

same drug put me in a psychosis
These kind of prescription drugs can be very dangerous ngl
Risperdal is associated with risk of enhanced breast formation in males and some others like Xanax and Wellbutrin can result in seizures in some people.
Risperdal Gynocomestia risk
Xanax seizure risk withdrawl
Wellbutrin seizure risk

Disclaimer: not a doctor so don't absolutely take my word on this and consult with your doctor

Last edited:
Gibe.

Gibe.

Gibe.

I need.
I understand man.
Different things work for different people. It's no magic panacea but if you feel better taking those drugs you shouldn't be discouraged imo.

nice to hear that boyo, I hope it can help you.

You can take it everyday at the morning, right after breakfast (you should avoid taking it with your stomach empty because it's acid and causes gastric reflux, which will be a pain in the ass for the whole day)

At the beginning can be a little bit tough but eventually you'll get used and you'll feel better. It can take up to a month to work

nice to hear that boyo, I hope it can help you.
I think it will, thanks.

You can take it everyday at the morning, right after breakfast (you should avoid taking it with your stomach empty because it's acid and causes gastric reflux, which will be a pain in the ass for the whole day)
Tfw I haven't even been eating breakfast as of late. But I guess I'll start doing it again. Thanks for the tip.

At the beginning can be a little bit tough but eventually you'll get used and you'll feel better. It can take up to a month to work
Yeah the doctor told me it takes like 1-2 weeks to start working and a month to start working to the fullest indeed.

Tfw I haven't even been eating breakfast as of late. But I guess I'll start doing it again. Thanks for the tip.
it doesn't have to be breakfast just make sure you're eating something before taking it

good luck

It's just beginning for happypillscels!

btw

Prozac is addictive. have fun!

Don't go CHO.AM.ER!
(until later...)

Did they give you a pretty little pamphlet also? Throw it away.

A good excuse to LDAR, I wish I could do this.

Fuark sorry for very off topic reply but this means clown right? In turkish clown is palyaço
Exactly. Interesting that it's almost the same in Turkish.

I don't care about SSRIs
give me benzos or fuck off tbh

Thanks. What anime is your avi from?

Taking Prozac, the likelihood of me doing that will just decrease (I wasn't planning to anyway).

They didn't. What is that about?
You might want to read the fine print on the tiny folded info sheet that should come will yer pillz...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back