Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got covid, is this the end?

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
After a 3 year no covid streak, I got it now. Ever since I tested positive for the disease I noticed really strange and weird things happening to my heart. It would fluctuate between 60 beats per minute to 120 beats per minute in the matter of seconds. I also have a bad fever. I think this is my end. It's over for covidcels.

You're now Jewish congrats :feelsaww:

It can't be worse than the misogyny you post online

699.png

I never had it. Vaccinated 3x against corona, last time exactly 1 year ago, but won't vaccinate myself again. I can't keep on vaxxing myself

I don't think I'll ever get it. I'm not out a lot anyway bc I live at home with my mum and study from home

I got through it few times, first time I couldn't get out of the bed for 6 days. If you have multivitamins take larger doses (C, K, D, E, B) it will make pass faster and paracetamol to lower the fever.

After a 3 year no covid streak, I got it now. Ever since I tested positive for the disease I noticed really strange and weird things happening to my heart. It would fluctuate between 60 beats per minute to 120 beats per minute in the matter of seconds. I also have a bad fever. I think this is my end. It's over for covidcels.
Vaxed?

Now your government will give you the Jewish vaccine that will kill you or worse convert you into a fag.

Ask for prednisone!!!!

You'll recover in less than a week

All fake i knew somebody that lost somebody in a car crash but on the death certificate the cause of death was stated as COVID 19

He hasn't posted since. I think he heartattackmaxxed.