Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Throat hurts and whole body feels hot. Really hope I die from it.

what ! it should have protected you from the virus !!!!! (((they))) should have done something wrong JFL :feelshaha:

Same. Had it this summer. Didn't die (sadly)

We wear the mask to prevent others from catching our possible A symptomatic Corona virus. :mask:

only fakecel cucks get the vaccine though. trucels defy any normie order and build natural resistance vs CoFAKE

Proves that the vaccine is useless and dangerous.

Those (((vaccines))) DO NOT WORK.

u will be fine in 3 days, just drink some fluids (no homo)

I had covid 2 or 3 times. Feel very weak after.

Don't worry op that means the vaccine is working. It would have been so much worse if you weren't vaccinated. Just remember to get your 4th booster shot to protect others :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Same here, throat is hurting, got cold and headache on the top of that.